DNP for lazy people?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just inst a good idea unless you are actively dieting and pursing weight loss

Your taking a risk just cuz you dont want to eat 750 less cals and actually work out.

Oblivious

Reaction score
super skinny with abs, not too bad but looked like a bitch

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think its becoming more known, I know its nothing new but recently I have seen/heard more and more people at the gym talking about it more than I have ever really even seen it mentioned on the boards. Unfortunately many of these people could simply notice a HUGE difference if they would just take their eating right, not to really even mention anything else. Its been said a ton of times...its a tool that can benefit if everything else is in line. If its not in line...then its just a world of hurt as their eating habits are going to pretty much run the risk vs reward in a horrible option. Ive been asked so many times at the gym if I know where to get some b/c they want the magic pill... "no, sorry, I have no idea. Its probably really dangerous and not a good idea." If I can tell they actually take their training and eating properly, its different and Ill at least kind of talk about it but never mention any suggestions as to looking for it.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents on the subject: I've explored possibly using it but I plan on exhausting every other avenue before taking that risk. The proper diet will get it done, period. Might take longer but homemade mashed taters beat instant taters every time.

Tater

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I could of got my body to where it is with 5 years hard work and diet. Instead I used various things and did it in a year. You can Keep your homemade mash I would rather instantly look different

Just my 2 cents on the subject: I've explored possibly using it but I plan on exhausting every other avenue before taking that risk. The proper diet will get it done, period. Might take longer but homemade mashed taters beat instant taters every time.

Tater

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I could of got my body to where it is with 5 years hard work and diet. Instead I used various things and did it in a year. You can Keep your homemade mash I would rather instantly look different

That's cool too

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe long-term, low dosed DNP should be tried by everyone at least once.

Everyone=has common sense, access to health monitering, and has basic knowledge of DNP's pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics.

Research shows DNP can be protective in the same way fasting is, by "resetting" things like cell clearance/creation. One example is:

Protective Action of 2,4-dinitrophenol against X-radiation Injury

"...protected against radiation...by a smaller reduction in the number of leucocytes, their more rapid increase in the reparative stage and an earlier onset of regeneration of lymphatic nodules and haemopoietic tissue of the spleen..."

I would have to dig out and find everything I did in the past. I researched DNP's benefits since I fast daily, and DNP appeared to aid health the same way fasting does.

DNP ran at low doses for a longer time span is what I found as the key. 200mg and below of DNP for months is the protocol.

Thyroid medication is not beneficial while on DNP and shoukd be avoided. I remember banning thyroid meds if my wife or me ran it because it was a lie that DNP ****s up thr thyroid. I have to find that research. I can just remember banning t3/t4 usage.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09553006214550381

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
200mg would not be a small dose long term by day 10 the accumulation would have it up to 540mg per day?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
200mg would not be a small dose long term by day 10 the accumulation would have it up to 540mg per day?

Where/who did the info on "accumulation" come from?

My point is that it's not a worry as you'd think. Look at my definition of "everyone":

You're part of that group, so go by feeling. Days in and you feel lile death? Stop for 48-72 hours and resume again.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I felt like shit at day 9 and stopped on day 10. Both times I ran it, first 8 days 200mg 2 days 400mg second 200mg for 10 days.
Also I think a few people have died because they didn’t take into account the accumulation of it in the blood.
36 hour half like so say your on 200mg and it peaks at 540mg after 72 hours like you said you still got 135mg in your blood

Where/who did the info on "accumulation" come from?

My point is that it's not a worry as you'd think. Look at my definition of "everyone":

You're part of that group, so go by feeling. Days in and you feel lile death? Stop for 48-72 hours and resume again.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I felt like shit at day 9 and stopped on day 10. Both times I ran it, first 8 days 200mg 2 days 400mg second 200mg for 10 days.
Also I think a few people have died because they didn’t take into account the accumulation of it in the blood.
36 hour half like so say your on 200mg and it peaks at 540mg after 72 hours like you said you still got 135mg in your blood

Definitely use common sense. Try lower than 200mg for longer. You'll lose the same degree of effects, as you'd know already.

You may also just can't use DNP. It's always possible a compound just can't be used by someone.

Accumulation is trivial if you pay attention to your body and don't dose irresponsibly. The only big risks is hyperthermia and a diabetic coma (glucose is greatly affected).

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Lost over 10lb both times so I would say it works great for me in a short space of time at a low dose. Also I wasn’t in the cold atmosphere, both times I did it I was at work. I think if I ever did it again it would be i a nice cool British month.

Accumilation is not trivial at all it could be the difference between life and death if you don’t take it into account.

I would class cooking from inside also a big risk too

Definitely use common sense. Try lower than 200mg for longer. You'll lose the same degree of effects, as you'd know already.

You may also just can't use DNP. It's always possible a compound just can't be used by someone.

Accumulation is trivial if you pay attention to your body and don't dose irresponsibly. The only big risks is hyperthermia and a diabetic coma (glucose is greatly affected).

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lost over 10lb both times so I would say it works great for me in a short space of time at a low dose. Also I wasn’t in the cold atmosphere, both times I did it I was at work. I think if I ever did it again it would be i a nice cool British month.

Accumilation is not trivial at all it could be the difference between life and death if you don’t take it into account.

I would class cooking from inside also a big risk too

Yea, that's what I said-if one doesn't listen to your body and dont use common sense, you'll die or be seriously hurt

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I think it's a very effective tool and can be used very safely if you do things properly. Hands down the most effective fat burner out there and the only main sides I got were increase in body temp (obviously) and lethargy

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Never been a a fan.

It isnt the same tool as AAS. You can absolutely get the same results through proper diet that you can with DNP.

AAS gives gains that cannot be achieved naturally, period. Look at these 300lbs guys under 6 feet tall. I don't care who you are. You cannot be 300lbs with single digit bodyfat and under 6ft naturally.

The same cannot be said of the the results of DNP. It is possible to get to any level of bodyfat that DNP can help to achieve if you put in the hard work. The issue is that dieting and the cardio monster is too much for alot of people to handle.

I am not disputing the DNP is a tool but it most certainly is not the same type of tool and is most certainly used by more lazy people than AAS.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How many people are using AAS that right now have a body they could not have got naturally?? Because it’s not 300lb guys under 6ft that I see in the gym taking AAS. I would say 90% of AAS users could get where they are without it over time. I am pretty sure I could of looked how I look without AAS or DNP with correct diet and training.

Never been a a fan.
It isnt the same tool as AAS. You can absolutely get the same results through proper diet that you can with DNP.

AAS gives gains that cannot be achieved naturally, period. Look at these 300lbs guys under 6 feet tall. I don't care who you are. You cannot be 300lbs with single digit bodyfat and under 6ft naturally.

The same cannot be said of the the results of DNP. It is possible to get to any level of bodyfat that DNP can help to achieve if you put in the hard work. The issue is that dieting and the cardio monster is too much for alot of people to handle.

I am not disputing the DNP is a tool but it most certainly is not the same type of tool and is most certainly used by more lazy people than AAS.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
How many people are using AAS that right now have a body they could not have got naturally?? Because it’s not 300lb guys under 6ft that I see in the gym taking AAS. I would say 90% of AAS users could get where they are without it over time. I am pretty sure I could of looked how I look without AAS or DNP with correct diet and training.

I don't know that I could agree that a number as high as 90% of AAS users could get the same results over time. Genetics plays a huge role in the size(muscle) that a man can grow naturally. AAS makes genetics take a back seat when it comes to growth and strength potential. Fat loss on the other hand has no limits in terms of genetics. I get that different people loose fat differently but ultimately, anyone can get to their ideal bodyfat through nutrition and exercise.

Its easy for guys who have used AAS to think that they could look the way they do without AAS. I would love to think that I am somehow a genetic freek but the truth is, AAS is the only reason I achieved what I have. Ive lifted over 25 years and there is no way that I could get there even with another 25 years naturally.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is my deal.......if you are...

1. Lucky genetically

2. Athletic (including loving cardio shit)

3. LOVE and naturally a "clean" eater

4. Love and properly weight lift

No.......................nothing is needed...if you want more than what the above will give you..............then use steroids, DNP, diet pills, Med diet pills, specific eating diets etc....list can go on forever....

New Threads