Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    I think its becoming more known, I know its nothing new but recently I have seen/heard more and more people at the gym talking about it more than I have ever really even seen it mentioned on the boards. Unfortunately many of these people could simply notice a HUGE difference if they would just take their eating right, not to really even mention anything else. Its been said a ton of times...its a tool that can benefit if everything else is in line. If its not in line...then its just a world of hurt as their eating habits are going to pretty much run the risk vs reward in a horrible option. Ive been asked so many times at the gym if I know where to get some b/c they want the magic pill... "no, sorry, I have no idea. Its probably really dangerous and not a good idea." If I can tell they actually take their training and eating properly, its different and Ill at least kind of talk about it but never mention any suggestions as to looking for it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (03-13-2019),The Tater (03-13-2019),Trump (03-13-2019)

Thanks
    Just my 2 cents on the subject: I've explored possibly using it but I plan on exhausting every other avenue before taking that risk. The proper diet will get it done, period. Might take longer but homemade mashed taters beat instant taters every time.

Tater

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Tater For This Useful Post:

ToolSteel (03-14-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,767 Times in 1,356 Posts
    I could of got my body to where it is with 5 years hard work and diet. Instead I used various things and did it in a year. You can Keep your homemade mash I would rather instantly look different

Quote Originally Posted by The Tater View Post
    Just my 2 cents on the subject: I've explored possibly using it but I plan on exhausting every other avenue before taking that risk. The proper diet will get it done, period. Might take longer but homemade mashed taters beat instant taters every time.

Tater
    Gibs looks absolutely nothing like The Rock, and no one has ever told him he does.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

JuiceTrain (03-13-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I could of got my body to where it is with 5 years hard work and diet. Instead I used various things and did it in a year. You can Keep your homemade mash I would rather instantly look different
    That's cool too

Thanks
    I believe long-term, low dosed DNP should be tried by everyone at least once.

Everyone=has common sense, access to health monitering, and has basic knowledge of DNP's pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics.

Research shows DNP can be protective in the same way fasting is, by "resetting" things like cell clearance/creation. One example is:

Protective Action of 2,4-dinitrophenol against X-radiation Injury

"...protected against radiation...by a smaller reduction in the number of leucocytes, their more rapid increase in the reparative stage and an earlier onset of regeneration of lymphatic nodules and haemopoietic tissue of the spleen..."

I would have to dig out and find everything I did in the past. I researched DNP's benefits since I fast daily, and DNP appeared to aid health the same way fasting does.

DNP ran at low doses for a longer time span is what I found as the key. 200mg and below of DNP for months is the protocol.

Thyroid medication is not beneficial while on DNP and shoukd be avoided. I remember banning thyroid meds if my wife or me ran it because it was a lie that DNP ****s up thr thyroid. I have to find that research. I can just remember banning t3/t4 usage.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...53006214550381

Thanks
    200mg would not be a small dose long term by day 10 the accumulation would have it up to 540mg per day?
    Gibs looks absolutely nothing like The Rock, and no one has ever told him he does.

Thanks
    200mg would not be a small dose long term by day 10 the accumulation would have it up to 540mg per day?
    Where/who did the info on "accumulation" come from?

My point is that it's not a worry as you'd think. Look at my definition of "everyone":

You're part of that group, so go by feeling. Days in and you feel lile death? Stop for 48-72 hours and resume again.

Thanks
    I felt like shit at day 9 and stopped on day 10. Both times I ran it, first 8 days 200mg 2 days 400mg second 200mg for 10 days.
    Also I think a few people have died because they didn’t take into account the accumulation of it in the blood.
    36 hour half like so say your on 200mg and it peaks at 540mg after 72 hours like you said you still got 135mg in your blood

Quote Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    Where/who did the info on "accumulation" come from?

My point is that it's not a worry as you'd think. Look at my definition of "everyone":

You're part of that group, so go by feeling. Days in and you feel lile death? Stop for 48-72 hours and resume again.

Thanks
    I felt like shit at day 9 and stopped on day 10. Both times I ran it, first 8 days 200mg 2 days 400mg second 200mg for 10 days.
    Also I think a few people have died because they didn’t take into account the accumulation of it in the blood.
    36 hour half like so say your on 200mg and it peaks at 540mg after 72 hours like you said you still got 135mg in your blood
    Definitely use common sense. Try lower than 200mg for longer. You'll lose the same degree of effects, as you'd know already.

You may also just can't use DNP. It's always possible a compound just can't be used by someone.

Accumulation is trivial if you pay attention to your body and don't dose irresponsibly. The only big risks is hyperthermia and a diabetic coma (glucose is greatly affected).

Thanks
    Lost over 10lb both times so I would say it works great for me in a short space of time at a low dose. Also I wasn’t in the cold atmosphere, both times I did it I was at work. I think if I ever did it again it would be i a nice cool British month.

Accumilation is not trivial at all it could be the difference between life and death if you don’t take it into account.

I would class cooking from inside also a big risk too

Quote Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    Definitely use common sense. Try lower than 200mg for longer. You'll lose the same degree of effects, as you'd know already.

You may also just can't use DNP. It's always possible a compound just can't be used by someone.

Accumulation is trivial if you pay attention to your body and don't dose irresponsibly. The only big risks is hyperthermia and a diabetic coma (glucose is greatly affected).
    Last edited by Trump; 03-13-2019 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks
    Lost over 10lb both times so I would say it works great for me in a short space of time at a low dose. Also I wasn’t in the cold atmosphere, both times I did it I was at work. I think if I ever did it again it would be i a nice cool British month.

Accumilation is not trivial at all it could be the difference between life and death if you don’t take it into account.

I would class cooking from inside also a big risk too
    Yea, that's what I said-if one doesn't listen to your body and dont use common sense, you'll die or be seriously hurt

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 629 Posts
    I think it's a very effective tool and can be used very safely if you do things properly. Hands down the most effective fat burner out there and the only main sides I got were increase in body temp (obviously) and lethargy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast