DNP for lazy people?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just thought we could get everyone’s opinion on running DNP. Is it lazy and an easy way out? Or is it just another tool for us to get the body we wish for?

Reaction score
It’s a tool. Like everything else that’s used, nothing more than a tool. No different than aas or any other number of enhancers. Like everything else, yes there will be lazy people that use em, but that does not make users lazy.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You all know to me it’s a tool but in my opinion..only if it’s absolutely needed...but again..that’s my opinion!

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I get where this is coming from now...

And in this case yes DNP is often a bandaid used by lazy people. So are steroids. How many times do we see someone come here looking for "Winny" so they can cut up because no matter what they do they just can't lose weight. Or the opposite with the guys that no matter how much they eat they can't gain weight. And of course it should all happen forthwith!

The individual in question - yeah gonna say there is a lack of effort there and DNP isn't the solution. A major lifestyle change would be in order. Can dnp help? Yes, but you can't stay on dnp forever. And as soon as you come off, unless you learned something, the weight comes right back. It's an unhealthy cycle that negatively impacts a person's mental and physical health.

It's a supplement to a regimen of diet and exercise.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Ok I get where this is coming from now...
And in this case yes DNP is often a bandaid used by lazy people. So are steroids. How many times do we see someone come here looking for "Winny" so they can cut up because no matter what they do they just can't lose weight. Or the opposite with the guys that no matter how much they eat they can't gain weight. And of course it should all happen forthwith!
The individual in question - yeah gonna say there is a lack of effort there and DNP isn't the solution. A major lifestyle change would be in order. Can dnp help? Yes, but you can't stay on dnp forever. And as soon as you come off, unless you learned something, the weight comes right back. It's an unhealthy cycle that negatively impacts a person's mental and physical health.
It's a supplement to a regimen of diet and exercise.
You're 100% right but here's the problem - if you replace "DNP" in the title with "AAS", you will get drastically different responses from 99% of the boards. Because genetic limits and stuff. Apparently.

That level of bullshit is another reason why I fly the misanthropy flag.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It a tool just like any other drug .I don’t like it but it’s just a opinion

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Trump first off we know you aren’t lazy your bad mofo! And no I don’t think it’s for lazy people. Maybe some people take it thinking they can be lazy on it but they’ll learn just like AAS. Ya on a cycle of AAS you may gain with half ass training and a poor diet but results won’t be good or sustainable cause the lifestyle didn’t change.
I joked and said on my dnp log that the dnp did all the work...that wasn’t really true. I said I ate at maintenance, looking back if ate a bit less than I thought cutting out certain things for flavors etc. but my workouts changed too I busted my ass more in the gym and added in a full cardio session after a full lift session just about everyday on it. And to even push yourself in the gym with how it makes you feel is a task on its own.
its not like we take if and sit around and do nothing. So no just cause you take dnp don’t mean your lazy but someone who has a lazy mind set always loookg for a way out may take advantage off it but as we all know the results will be crap and short lived or they’ll kill themselves by taking it year round
so either way no bueno

are people who pay someone to mow their yard lazy? Absolutely

keep on being a bad mofo Trump

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Not something for me but you do you.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never used it ... loved the ECA stack back in date day - 10 plus years ago ... but I'd be the first to admit I took it to suppress appetite and feel more alert ... I achieve the results today through better over discipline ... cleaner diet and the most hated thing in pl & bb (cardio) ... it really is a personal preference ...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I do get people to mow my yard, clean my windows and have a house cleaner as well. Oh and ironing let’s not forget that I got someone do that too

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I agree that it is just a tool. For those that are lazy, it will show in other aspects as well. Their training sucks, their diet sucks. Once they get off the drugs, they will go right back to where they were. Those that are lazy have no business touching this stuff, or any stuff like this in my opinion.

And easy on the mowing comment Tex! lol My neighbors asked me not to do my own mowing. They cant keep their wives in the house. haha JUST KIDDING. I would rather play with the kids then mow.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
IMO:

Is dnp for lazy people as the title states?

No.

Are most people that use it lazy?

Yes.

Does that mean all of them are?

No.

I agree with pob to the extent that it’s a calculated risk driven by personal choice.
But...
From my observation, most don’t actually calculate the risk.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
This is 100% true people don’t research it and don’t take the precautions required and really don’t show the dangers of this drug any respect at all.

IMO:
But...
From my observation, most don’t actually calculate the risk.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Personally I only used DNP when I noticed my weight loss was plateauing no matter how many extra miles I ran and how much I improved my diet.
Truthfully I only used it out of frustration.
I was 245 lbs to begin with and then with diet,cardio and IF i dropped it down to 193 in about 67 days with no external help. I was skinny fat, and it annoyed me that after all that weight loss I still had fat one me, but as you would expect after all that fasting and low calorie diet, my body started being stingy with fat, i gained 7lbs pounds got scared and ordered DNP. 19 days at 600mg, first 3 days on 200 mg.
19 days of hell, but thankfully it was winter, i was walking around in tanks and shorts sweating while people had double layers and jackets on in the middle of October, no sleep, poor eating , bed was soaked wet every morning, mattress turned yellow and a couple of my professors thought i was poping molly before class .
To call it a lazy drug is a bit of a reach. I lost a total of 18lbs after water retention went away, mind you at that time body building was not in my agenda

Reaction score
So oblivious, what did you look like after that 18lbs? You said prior to running dnp you were skinny fat. What was the visual outcome?

New Threads