Soliciting members to sell gear etc

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm all ears. If anybody gets weird pms or what not feel free to message me. I may not be social all the time but I'm pretty much always logged in.

Z

Zeek

If anyone solicits any of you to try and sell you something please report it immediately to myself or one of the moderators.

This doesn't mean you can't share sources with each other etc, what i mean by this is random guy PM's member offering such and such or offering his friends lab etc. This is how people get scammed and we don't want that happening here. Many new boards fall victim to scams.

If someone you know PM's you and tells you such and such has xyz blah bklah blah that is ok with me and none of my business, I'm just basically looking out for the members here and since some of our members are coming from google searches and brand new to the game they require extra protection!

thanks guys!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we know everyone here.... they would get caught very quickly.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Zeek. I bet if a post like this was on every board a lot of noobs that are desperate for sources would still have their hard earned cash.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I learned a $300 lesson from the first forum I went on.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is so weird - the thread was started by Zeek, but the first post is by Herm. I'm so confused!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I send you best good amazing steroid make you god in gym and bitches on to fuck on you. You send me 500 USD, I send you steroid.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I send you best good amazing steroid make you god in gym and bitches on to fuck on you. You send me 500 USD, I send you steroid.

HA HA, wow, sounds great, sign me up! I'll mail you straight cash today!! This is what I've been looking for! PM me!!!.... I won't have to inject anything right its all pills?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is so weird - the thread was started by Zeek, but the first post is by Herm. I'm so confused!
Diliked on accident lol. But ya I noticed that in a few posts here

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HA HA, wow, sounds great, sign me up! I'll mail you straight cash today!! This is what I've been looking for! PM me!!!.... I won't have to inject anything right its all pills?

It lotion you rub on balls make huge and muscles big swole ronnie coleman jay cutler big massive man huge woman love you.

Z

Zeek

Colt sign me up too man!! jelfa raws FTW!!!

Any updates on when those roll out all bs aside?

POB, it won;t be long before some WP spammers arrive here!

Z

Zeek

The scammers even come after me, this is from my email yesterday

Subject: CHINAHGH.COM - HGH/HCG/IGF/Ansomone/KIGTROPIN/BLUE TOP HGH

Date: Tuesday, 29 May 2012 23:26
To: edited zeek mail addy ;)

Hi friend,
Good day! It is glad to write to you with keen hope to open a business relationship with you!

We can offer HGH,Hcg,Jintropin HGH and all kind hormones .Our factory is in Shanghai,and we are in very large quantities,and most competitive price,also we can do the label and change the colour of the caps,so we can do the specifications as your requirements.
We can send you by DHL/FEDEX/EMS and so on.May I know which country are you from?We will choose the safest way for you!

Looking forward to cooperate with you in the near future.
Best wishes,
Michelle
MSN:chinahgh6@hotmail.com

if someone wants to have some fun with this clown ask him for a front ;)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha I didn't tell you guys I was a WP rep?

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lol so u the one that hed been pm'ing me on the other board...

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am sure we all here will be able to help eachother out in these situations, and hope newcomers are smart enough to ask someone with alittle more backround with this. But how..how can you fall for those emails, shady written all over it.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're new to the game and desperate then you'll fall for alot and go to places you don't know. Shit I remember my first cycle I ordered from nosha lol good gear but god damn my ass got TAXED.

G

Georgia

Glad to see a good board like this. Brings tears to my anus...I mean eyes.

New Threads