Question about lab

Reaction score
Has anyone used Axio Labs? I am considering a new source- since the one I used for years has suddenly gone AWOL-and I have never used Axio. Most of his gear is from this pharm. I found some info on the net but was wondering if anyone had experience using their gear. Also- anyone know what happened to thsourcecheck.com? I used that site for years too, but now it is gone. Just wondering. Thanks

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hi. Welcome to the UG. That's a strange question.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
They've been around a long time if it's the same Axio Labs I am thinking of. Pretty well known.

Reaction score
Like I said, I used the same source for years and I don't have any experience with this particular lab. Thanks for the info.

Merlin

Reaction score
Welcome. I have zero experience with them, just be careful. I have heard the name before.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
We always get asked about random sources and it's always the same answers bro. Majority never about it, don't buy of dot coms, ask around at the gym etc, etc. If you're that adamant about it just buy it (hope you don't get scammed), pin it (realistically the worst it could be is underdosed), and hope for the best (your source actually turns out to be solid).

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Has anyone used Axio Labs? I am considering a new source- since the one I used for years has suddenly gone AWOL-and I have never used Axio. Most of his gear is from this pharm. I found some info on the net but was wondering if anyone had experience using their gear. Also- anyone know what happened to thsourcecheck.com? I used that site for years too, but now it is gone. Just wondering. Thanks

I had a source that had axio a few years ago. I never had any problems. Hopefully you'll have the same luck.

New Threads