New Member intro/pct info

Reaction score
Yo guys, to start, I’m new to UG butbheard good things. I’m just recently really getting into lifting/building etc. I grew up wrestling and boxing and just want to take get more into sculpting my body and seeing real gains.

Just some info about myself. I’m 27 years old. I am 6’ tall and 182 lbs. BMI is 9%. I’m looking to gain at least ten pounds. Just bought some new gear from my boy at the gym and wanted some feedback from someone with higher knowledge. Not trying to be one of these dumb twats posting threads halfway through their cycle about pct and all the necessary knowledge needed BEFORE starting a cycle.

Lol any wisdom would be highly appreciated. I want to do this the healthiest way possible even though that’s can be taken quite contradictive. First cycle d-ball 6 weeks (not trying to have whole in my liver) Look forward to being a part of UG. Thanks in advance for all advice and wisdom given.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome Sammy. Read up.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. 95% of us will not recommend you do a dbol only cycle as it will shut your natural test production down and then you won't have much if any testosterone in your system. Not good. Read up on the stickies for "First Cycle All You Need To Know."

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I recommend a bowl of dbol in the morning, a shot of test in the afternoon and a sensible dinner.

Reaction score
Cool Cool, preciate the feedback. Test accessible as well. is there a preference to either or best to do both together? i dont want fux my body up too bad but definitely want to see more result then i have lately. ill read up on the suggested.

Reaction score
so can one of you guys just tell me the best route to take? Test or Dbol. and recommended cycle. Dbol oral. test injection. I want to do the least long term damage possible. (duh I know.) I wont keep barking just want the best suggestions before I start. thank for the time and input guys.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
It’s recommended that a test only first cycle is best. But like it’s been said, read up! Welcome to the club.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Read and learn for awhile.
!S!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Like I said before, there are "stickies" in most of the sub-forums that contain really useful/important info in them, hence why they have become "stickies." There are multiple stickies covering the basics of what your first cycle should look like, what you need to have before cycling, and proper pct. There are also threads covering the potential side effects and long term damage that could happen.

But tbh, there is no perfect way to do it. It is always a risk you are taking, and you could permanently mess yourself up, even if you follow the "rules" of cycling perfectly. This is not a healthy thing. It's a choice. Risk vs. reward.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. First cycle should be test. Read up. Lots of info out here. the bowl of dbol should be with almond milk however.

Reaction score
All my hopes up for nothing, I never received my new gear. Super bummed but at least if am informed and patiently waiting for a new gear sponsor. Once I find that, I will post an update with my gains and picture. Thanks for the welcome and advice.

Grego

Reaction score
Probably a blessing in disguise. Every thing you generally should know is here. Read the stickies, use the search and for more specific things ask. In the mean time if you want to gain weight start eating more. The more you eat the stronger and bigger you will get. If your diet is right and you are in the gym consistently. Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place.

Grego

Reaction score
Probably a blessing in disguise. Every thing you generally should know is here. Read the stickies, use the search and for more specific things ask. In the mean time if you want to gain weight start eating more. The more you eat the stronger and bigger you will get. If your diet is right and you are in the gym consistently. Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place.
guess I should have read his status

Mayday

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. 95% of us will not recommend you do a dbol only cycle as it will shut your natural test production down and then you won't have much if any testosterone in your system. Not good. Read up on the stickies for "First Cycle All You Need To Know."

DBOL only? No. In fact, it's absurd.

Don't do an oral first cycle. I wouldn't even consider doing a cycle period until you have researched to the point of exhaustion. Once you start exsanguinating from your tear ducts, read more (after you control the hemorrhaging, that is.) Just understand that you're playing with your body's natural chemistry. The fact that your body can self-regulate to the point of homeostasis is actually unbelievable. Enjoy that. Once you think you might know better, then undertake minor modifications to your system. Know what minimal modifications, the results desired, and, if necessary, know the best way to reverse them.

Learn to love needles and blood work. Know when to get it. Get some pre-cycle, 6 weeks in (48 hours post pin), and pre and post pct. Learn to interpret blood work. Know EXACTLY what level you should keep your e2 (estrogen). It may be different from your pre-cycle bloods if you're prone to high or low e2 naturally. So, learn about how to control that. If you do, and your diet and training protocol is sound, you're well on your way to retaining your gains. But you're still not done. PCT or cruise? That's a question you'll have to answer for yourself.

Here's a sample cycle I've found works for ME. What you do must be tailored to your goals, tailored to counteracting untoward effects, and tailored to be flexible if need be.

W1-12: Test C 250mg (1ml) 2x per week for a total of 500mg (2ml)
W1-12: HCG 250iu 2x per week for a total of 500IU
W1-12: Aromasin 12.5 (Half tab) every other day

Wait 4 weeks, then begin pct
W16 40mg Nolva every day, 50mg Clomid
W17 40mg Nolva every day, 50mg Clomid
W18 40mg Nolva every day, 50mg Clomid
W19 20mg Nolva every day
W20 20mg Nolva every day

Once again, it's what I did. I experimented with higher dose Clomid at first and I had a very poor reaction. You may react better. IT MUST BE TAILORED TO YOU!

Post-pct, Bloods again. .

Mayday

Reaction score
You see, Op, it's weird. A lot of people are obsessed with the number games; like how long you've been weightlifting or maintaining a high level of activity. They're concerned with your macronutrient breakdown. They're concerned with caloric surpluses or deficits and how extreme either are. They're concerned with age. They're concerned with body fat percentage, they're concerned with body mass index, and they're concerned with overall weight and height.

I see the relevance in such inquiries. However, everything on earth is subject to change.

You provided some answers to these questions. It's appreciated.

I'm more concerned with another question though. How much are you willing to risk?

Because if you **** up, you might go down in flames, my bro.

Be careful. Make wise decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ

New Threads