Introduction From a Lurker

Mayday

Reaction score
Greetings,

Been looking through a few boards of similar topics and I found the information here to be fair, reasonable, factual, and entertaining. And a lack of unnecessary forum feelings.

I read the rules and "Open Letter to Newbies" thread. I'd like to eventually bring something to the forum. As a 29 year old business owner of an auto shop that I built from $1500 into a successful commerce base in my community; I don't expect something for nothing. Even in my own self-admitted ignorance...

Running a business takes up an extraordinary amount of my time, especially gym time, so naturally I crave more. I train 3-5 times a week, eat clean with prep, and have trained consistently for about 3 years now. I have been doing a fair amount of research and would like to use this site as a basis for expanding my knowledge. I am interested in starting a Test E only cycle, as it's appears to be an excellent beginners cycle. I will start a thread elsewhere for that.

Anyways, thanks...

I enjoy vaginas, motorcycles, cars, and physical fitness.

Kudos on the introduction. It's a pleasure to have you, brother.

Ethanate seems like a great choice. However, may I suggest cypionate? The esters are very similar.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Read the rules. Respectful. Cool as **** handle........

Anybody else smell bacon???

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, Mania! Great Intro, finally a new guy that sounds intelligent and educated.

Reaction score
Right on. Thank you all for the welcome, I found it motivating. Going to get back to more reading on the threads here and start a progression thread shortly. Cheers.

Reaction score
Kudos on the introduction. It's a pleasure to have you, brother.

Ethanate seems like a great choice. However, may I suggest cypionate? The esters are very similar.

I will be looking into this tonight. If I am going to stare at a screen, I prefer making it productive.

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum great intro. You might be a little too refined for this place. I like bikes and vaginas too. Not necessarily in that order

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Saved the best for last

New Threads