Favorite gear from the past?

Reaction score
Just wanted to see some opinions on what was your favorite gear. I use to love Aratest 250 back in the day. i believe it was 50mg prop and 200 enanthate.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We don't have too many of the old timers here that were jewcing back in the day. Most of our members wouldn't know what you're talking about.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I know my AAS usage is not to the breadth of some of you guys, but back in the prime of PHs, I had the best one ever and within a couple weeks I had muscles popping out of places I've never seen before. Even to this day. And for the life of me, I can't remember everything that was in it. I know it contained halo as well as drol, but that was not all.I wish I could remember to try to recreate it once more.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Upjohn Winstrol-V and Ganabol EQ from Mexico were two of my favorite vet grade steroids from back in the day. Oddly, I don't remember the brand of testosterone that I used back in the day. It was basically whatever I could get in 1997, lol. I did have a connection who could get me anything that I wanted from Mexico back then. The dumbass even took steroids himself, but didn't work out... I still don't understand why he would go through all the trouble to obtain and take them but skip the gym...

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Upjohn Winstrol-V and Ganabol EQ from Mexico were two of my favorite vet grade steroids from back in the day. Oddly, I don't remember the brand of testosterone that I used back in the day. It was basically whatever I could get in 1997, lol. I did have a connection who could get me anything that I wanted from Mexico back then. The dumbass even took steroids himself, but didn't work out... I still don't understand why he would go through all the trouble to obtain and take them but skip the gym...

was he big lol

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
was he big lol

No and he always wore muscle shirts in the summertime to show off his 14" arms... I still don't get that dude and haven't seen him in at least 15 years. EDIT: Looks like I won't be seeing him again either as I looked him up online and found his obituary from a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Sustanon Redijects

Some of the most painful injections that I have ever done but "dem gains doe"

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dudes never used the 18 gauge that sustanon came in. everyone would switch that to a thinner needle! lolololol!! Dafuq??

GSgator

Reaction score
What really stood out to me before ORD was the variety of stuff that was available. Custom blends of what ever you could imagine and stuff like EPO and I could get jugs of what ever I had a guy that would sell 50ml or 100ml jugs if you wanted.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Hell,,,back in those days.we sat in the pharma's office ,,took out the B-12 in the 10cc vials and put in the sust....$6 US a pop,,,in those days!!!

New Threads