Question about a product

Reaction score
So, i havent cycled in years and i have a bottle of test cyp 200 that ive had just sitting in my bureau for a few years. Never heard of the brand before. The label has what looks like a superman S on it. It expires this month and im thinking about just running a theraputic dose. Has anyone ever seen or heard of this lab before with that symbol on it? Any feedback will help. Thanks

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No wording? I am associating the Superman with orals though not sure this same lab made oils too. I know the orals were good.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Post a pic.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I would assume the Test was good for you before so expect the same. My guess is the gear is fine relative to it expiring.

I'm not sure why you would run a "Therapeutic dose". If it's 10mls 200mg/ml, you would get 10 weeks at 200 mg/wk dose. What's the reasoning there? Just asking.

Reaction score
I would assume the Test was good for you before so expect the same. My guess is the gear is fine relative to it expiring.

I'm not sure why you would run a "Therapeutic dose". If it's 10mls 200mg/ml, you would get 10 weeks at 200 mg/wk dose. What's the reasoning there? Just asking.

I just haven't done anything in years and that's all I have right now so I figured it would be better than nothing or at least a starting point until I find a reputable source again.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just haven't done anything in years and that's all I have right now so I figured it would be better than nothing or at least a starting point until I find a reputable source again.

Probably not. 200 is basically a replacement dose and maybe a bit more.

You'd probably do better to chill out and network and not rush into it.

Reaction score

Thanks. I actually do have low T so it might help. I was diagnosed with it years ago but stopped filling my script when my insurance wouldnt cover it anymore. Couldnt afford $300 a month for testim gel, and i use to only pay $20/month for it. Damn insurance companies suck lol. I got the bottle a few years ago but had decided not to use it and now i found it just sitting in my bureau drawer so i figured i might just use it up.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

POB is right here. Even if your TT is low, you don't want to shut yourself down, well you could but you wont like it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks. I actually do have low T so it might help. I was diagnosed with it years ago but stopped filling my script when my insurance wouldnt cover it anymore. Couldnt afford $300 a month for testim gel, and i use to only pay $20/month for it. Damn insurance companies suck lol. I got the bottle a few years ago but had decided not to use it and now i found it just sitting in my bureau drawer so i figured i might just use it up.

Long term advice: Get retested, if you're low get a script for Test and go down the TRT road. It's done me and others here a lot of good.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will never understand how a doc can diagnose someone as hypogonadal and script trt and the insurance company just says no. What the **** sense does that make?

Reaction score
I will never understand how a doc can diagnose someone as hypogonadal and script trt and the insurance company just says no. What the **** sense does that make?

The insurance was covering it for a while then when i got divorced i had to switch insurance coverage and they wouldnt cover it. Sucks cause it was working great for me. They had me on 2 tubes a day and my gains were through the roof even though my levels were low to begin with. I never thought the gel would work that good but it did. Im 5-8" was around 220 pretty lean, now im like 155 and skinny as sh!t lol. The low T was def my fault for being an idiot when i was younger and thinking more is better. I ran some dumb cycles in my time.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Long term advice: Get retested, if you're low get a script for Test and go down the TRT road. It's done me and others here a lot of good.

Including me..........................................:32 (20):

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro, start fresh and get retested. I'm sure things have changed a bit with insurance, some of the rejuv. clinics can get creative.

New Threads