New member introduction

Reaction score
Hello,

34 M 195lbs 6'0 17% body fat at the moment.
2 years ago I was 225lbs chubby but never fat. I just naturally sit at 200+ lbs. I have worked consistently in the gym and my eating has been fairly good. I can always be better though.

New here and new to cycles. Have not started yet but will be once I've done enough research to feel comfortable. I read the open letter to newbies and the forum rules. I have been researching for a few days now and forming an idea of doing my first cycle of test e 500mg/mg alone for 8 weeks. Followed by pct 3 weeks after my last pin. 4 weeks pct would be Clomid and nolva(I think thats what its called) combined.

I know the open letter says to sit back and chill. I will now search threads for the info I am lacking. Such as cost of cycles, dosage, and amount of food to eat. I have been in a caloric deficit for a month for cutting before summer starts. If I begin a cycle do I up my calories like a bulk? I worked hard to lose fat and add muscle I am attached to my results thus far. Will I gain fat during my cycle and if so I assume I wait till my next cycle to cut the fat?

All these are on my mind so I will search for answers here, if anyone has links to where these are already answered I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to home. please be sure and look thru this place and ask questions before even think about pinning man. I see you have on there 8wk 500mg TestE... that is going to be really way too short. You are also asking about upping your calories... I would really recommend reading as much as you can and learning for a good while before going the cycle route. stick around and learn!

daddyboul

Reaction score
If you want to lose weight use a caloric deficit, if you wanna build mass eat more. The same thing applies to test, but personally, I would be bulking when using test. You can use test e while cutting to maintain as much lean mass as possible but there are a lot better options. Try and get down as much fat as possible before starting a bulk with test e would be my advice. As mets mentioned 8 weeks is way to short, even with a frontload. Continue doing as much research as possible and ask any questions you have so that we can help you

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
X2 to leaning out BEFORE starting a cycle. Get your training and nutrition up to par before even thinking of drugs.

Welcome to the board, and read until your eyes want to vomit.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

New Threads