Interested in learning

Reaction score
Evening gentlemen,
Hope everyone's having a good day/night...I am a combat veteran who got introduced into strength training during my first tour in Iraq. Everything went phenomenal during that year because I went from one of the skinniest guys in my company to one of the biggest in about 6 months time.. Any downtime I had when not kicking doors and running missions was spent in the gym..Naturally I started talking to the biggest guys in the gym and quickly found out about the wonderful genie in a bottle (test) and that when things really kicked up. Mind you I wasn't looking for sculpting just pure strength and size which helped me out tremendously for the job I did. So to try and not make this a novel that was my first and only cycle I had ever done and really miss the energy, strength, recovery,and "stud" ways that it gives you hehe. That is going on over 10 years ago this year and I wanna get myself back to that performance level again so I can go back to doing contract work. If anyone could even steer me in the right direction to an overseas, quality, no bullshit website I would greatly appreciate it. I'm gonna be 34 this year and wanna preform my job at high levels of strength again...This is a serious post so please ease up on the troll posts. I like to bust balls just as much as the next guy but not on this topic if you dont mind...Just 1 cycle for now, no bulk, or resaling of the go juice...Thank you to anyone that can give me a serious heads up..Take care gents

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If you are looking for internet sources. Google them.

If I were you, Id look at the guys in your local gym

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for your service.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Long winded posts begging for a source, calling it “go juice” and “genie in a bottle” and thinking you need steroids for contract work?

And you don’t want me to troll you? What a tease.

You want to be better at your job? Hit the range and up your skill with your weapon.

All this ON TOP of the fact that you aren’t supposed to ask for a source because that’s against the rules.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for yer service.

Buying gear from a website is never a good idea - most will simply scam ye.

Like the Bros said, look to yer Mates in the gym.

Welcome to UGB.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You can't find a source here and normally anyone who asks gets blasted. You get a "Get out of jail free" card from me for your service.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Indeed, Rangers do lead the way. Welcome to the UG. Might want an azimuth check before you step on your dick here. I can tell you that returning to the glory days will take more than a few cc's of magic jewce.

New Threads