How much do you tell your doc?

G

Georgia

Lol. I love how she asked you...kinda like this.

So Stephen (Hurts imaginary real name)

1) Do you drink?

2) Do you like ice cream?

3) You do? Is steroids your favorite flavor?

Beeches be sneaky!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very little. i had a seizure two yrs ago too.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol. I love how she asked you...kinda like this.

So Stephen (Hurts imaginary real name)

1) Do you drink?

2) Do you like ice cream?

3) You do? Is steroids your favorite flavor?

Beeches be sneaky!

Yeah I can tell she wouldn't be that cool if I told her. I am going to search for a 'steroid friendly' doc once I move. At least one that won't look at me like a piece of shit, and that won't report my ass. Because it is good to have a medical professional that is aware of what you're doing to your body.

G

Georgia

Good idea. And that does scare me if she reported you and they flagged your address

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am about 99.9% sure it is against the law for them to report you unless you say it makes you want to kill yourself or kill others

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am about 99.9% sure it is against the law for them to report you unless you say it makes you want to kill yourself or kill others

Close. They can't can't report you but they can be compelled to testify if good reason is given. Rare that they would need to. You either get busted red handed or you don't.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well i see about 5 different doctors and only 2 have asked me if i was on AAS and i said no to both,and they just ask,well how did you get your build and i said I eat right and workout,but they always suspect i guess,bu thier nurses ask more than they do,cause when they take my BP,they havet to search for a large cuff to fit my arms(no bragging) but most of them say,well sir you look like you do AAS,and I just take a chance and tell them,well check me if you want,prolly dumbass idea lol,the only thing i tell them is im on trt

and one smart ass endo i had,told me,sir well i cant believe you are that size only on trt,and i replied,well im not,i said i also eat everything in sight

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
I am 100% open with my doc because he is anabolic friendly. Really awesome guy and he has helped me with my blood work and making the necessary adjustments to whatever I happen to be doing at the moment.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My doc. flipped on me when I came in at 257 fat as fuck w/ terrible cholesterol , It was from winni but I told him it was from dhea. I then used GW to drop 25lbs and fix my lipids went back and he was sweating me for answers on how I told him i did it nattie I dont need him judging me and to be honest I think we know more then alot of docs on the subject . They only know what they have researched just b/c your a doc doesn't mean you know everything about every subject :)

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My doctor knows ive grown more muscular over the years,maybe a little to fast, he has hinted that i look like im on the juice,i always deny and say i use creatine :)

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am 100% open with my doc because he is anabolic friendly. Really awesome guy and he has helped me with my blood work and making the necessary adjustments to whatever I happen to be doing at the moment.

^^^ This is awesome!!