Howdy - Nice to Meet You :)

Reaction score
Welcome, you sound like an awesome mother and strong woman. Based on your brief bio, and this was a dating site, and I was single....never mind you would want this big mess.
Anyway cudos to you and keep up the good fight. I'm pulling for ya. Insert joke here!!! Good luck!

Hahahah, thanks ccpro - I can be serious, and have serious reasons for doing what I'm doing.. but there's enough serious that I tend to be a tad more scrappy instead. Thanks for seeing the humor. I got your joke big boy!

Reaction score
I hardly know how to respond to this. You took the time to write about why you're angry and didn't really do a good job of articulating even that, but you did mention that you've been in crossfit for a month. Good job. If you have been training hard for years, good for you, but with everything else you took the time to talk about it stands to reason that if that truly were the case you would have said something about it earlier.

I'm not a "bro". I have seen more than my fair share of people coming on here looking for a quick fix.

Listen, the advice given to you on when/what you should be doing has nothing to do with the presence or lack of a penis. You throwing a temper tantrum when you don't immediately get the answers you want and subscribing to a victim mentality because you're female is not going to help you or show anyone here that you're anything special. Hard work and diligence gets respect here regardless of sex.

Show me one place I asked for anything specific? I asked for nothing. Temper tantrum? Please.

Victim mentality? WTF?

I am nothing special. I didn't imply nor infer that I was.

Good gawd.

Reaction score
Huh....interesting. We need more females around here, you should stick around. It’s a damn sausage fest in this place. Your attitude will fit in well here, sarcasm and ball busting is our main source of conversation. We sometimes sprinkle in some lifting talk, occasionally speak of drugs.

I call it home. You’ll like it.

Reaction score
Huh....interesting. We need more females around here, you should stick around. It’s a damn sausage fest in this place. Your attitude will fit in well here, sarcasm and ball busting is our main source of conversation. We sometimes sprinkle in some lifting talk, occasionally speak of drugs.

I call it home. You’ll like it.

Thank you very much - sausage fest indeed. Getting in the door has been interesting, but it's all good.

I look forward to settling in.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welomxe ma’am lot of us older dudes here to help out

Last edited by a moderator:

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What happened to your female user name status ... ?

New Threads