Clen no longer works for me, alternatives?

Reaction score
Welcome. ECA Stack is very effective. I never take a dose after 3pm : (25mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine/325mg aspirin) - 2x per day. Fasted cardio AM, 30-45 min after weight training.

I took that dose three times yesterday spaced out four hours apart alongside 50 mcg T3, no energy or heat, Iv somehow become immune to thermo genics, **** me.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I took that dose three times yesterday spaced out four hours apart alongside 50 mcg T3, no energy or heat, Iv somehow become immune to thermo genics, **** me.

That sucks! Usually that only happens to me if I take it too long or if I’m on high GH. Damn!

Reaction score
It just hit me today, I'm also taking a chelation drug called emeramide to flush out toxic metals, it must be interfering with the Clen and eca stack, I'll just leave the fat burners until I'm finished with this drug.

Reaction score
It just hit me today, I'm also taking a chelation drug called emeramide to flush out toxic metals, it must be interfering with the Clen and eca stack, I'll just leave the fat burners until I'm finished with this drug.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score

Good idea ghost.

Reaction score
I read your not meant to take Clen for more then 4 to 6 weeks as your body develops a tolerance, last year I ran it for up two months, **** sake why didn't anyone tell me this, Clen also does something to ephedrine receptors which is probably why the ECA stack wasn't working either, had a magic pill for fat loss and now I don't, fml.

Reaction score
Don't suppose there's anything you can take for tolerance build up?