Clen no longer works for me, alternatives?

Reaction score
Iv ran T3 / Clen a few times with great results, last cycle was last year, started another cycle last month, second day of cycle I experienced the normal side effects, cramps, shakes and had to switch to a summer duvet due to increased body heat, but after that day there's been no side effects, after a week checked the scales, only 2 pounds lost, its clearly not working, I ran ketotifen for a week thinking maybe my receptors were still blocked but didn't make a difference, its pharmaceutical grade and the same brand Iv used before, not sure why it would work for the first two days and then stop.

Is ephedrine / caffeine / aspirin as effective as T3 / Clen?, at what time do you stop taking it to avoid insomnia?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to UGDNP

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. ECA Stack is very effective. I never take a dose after 3pm : (25mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine/325mg aspirin) - 2x per day. Fasted cardio AM, 30-45 min after weight training.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant
**Fasted cardio in the AM and 30-45min after weight training.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Do you know how to lose weight without drugs?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Skip the asprin on the E/C.

As for clen and t3 those are pretty nasty drugs anyway. The sides hardly seem worth it but then again I don't kind dnp sides lol

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate clen and t3. E/C or DNP for me as needed.

Reaction score
Thank you for the info guys, it's always funny been told not to take short cuts on a steroids forum, I ate just one meal a day for over a year while working out every second day, still didn't loose much compared to a month on t3 / Clen, even now I just eat breakfast and dinner without any real appetite, Shit metabolism I guess.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info guys, it's always funny been told not to take short cuts on a steroids forum, I ate just one meal a day for over a year while working out every second day, still didn't loose much compared to a month on t3 / Clen, even now I just eat breakfast and dinner without any real appetite, Shit metabolism I guess.

Honestly sounds like you wrecked your metabolism and that's why your not losing weight.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

This isn't a steroid forum. Stick around and you might learn something here.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you know how to lose weight without drugs?

It seems not many do.....................................................................................................:p

Reaction score
Sorry my bad thought it was a steroids forum, took my first eca stack dose four hours ago, no heat and no energy, don't know what to expect but I don't think it will be as effective as T3 / Clen, can you run t3 along with eca?

New Threads