Started 1st Cycle

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
So I have started my first cycle. I will be doing 500 mg of Test / week pinning on Monday & Thursday. I plan on this being a 15wk cycle.

I went down to get my bloodwork done today and I should have the results here in a few days which I will try to post ASAP. Hopefully some of you guys can help me understand the numbers I will be reading.
I'm planning on going back down and getting blood work done 6 weeks into cycle as well.

Also I have 2 boxes of Arimidex 1mg 28 tabs per box.(from some foreign country looks Slovak)
I'll wait to see if any gyno starts to develop before I start taking, If it does then I'll try taking 1 tab every other day. ( Any opinions/info welcome on this)

And I have clomid and nolvadex for PCT.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I’d recommend hcg during the cycle, 500ius a week split up into 2 doses the same days you pin. Other than that enjoy the ride!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Yeah, consult with these guys before you start taking that much adex. Personally, 1mg per week kept my E2 in the 30s on 500mg test but everyone is different.

Enjoy your workouts! Gonna get better from here

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, the pills are just so damn small I'll prob need a razor to cut the thing in half,

But the majority agree with waiting till gyno sides start to develop before starting the arimidex?

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, the pills are just so damn small I'll prob need a razor to cut the thing in half,

But the majority agree with waiting till gyno sides start to develop before starting the arimidex?

Ive never had gyno. And I’ve needed a ton of adex. So no. I don’t advise waiting for gyno.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I use a small dose of adex the whole way through because I dont want the mental sides or blood pressure issues associated with high E2.

You should be able to cut your pills with a razorblade if necessary

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, and I see a lot of others going from .25 EOD to .5 EOD. Ill start with .5 EOD starting today and try to keep on my mental game. I'll have the ol' lady keep an eye out for changes as well.

Reaction score

A pill cutter will help a lot so you will get more exact 1/2s than using a razor, knife, etc. Maybe even prevent slicing yourself.
Don't wait for gyno to appear. Many opinions on when to start. Back in the day I would start 1/2 way into cycle, no matter the duration.
Enjoy.

SB

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
My estradiol never got above 34 while running up to 500mg/wk of cyp. I never needed the AI, so we are all different. Bloodwork will show the story.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Got my Bloods back, looking for how to post this edited pdf file.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Good start. Test again 4 weeks in. I would still consider 1mg of Adex a week. I know cutting those tiny pills in half it's almost a joke, but you could try a pill cutter as recommended previously.

My reason for the 1mg per week is simple. If you test again 4 weeks in and your E2 comes in a little low it's an easy adjustment. The same can be said if it's a little high. Plus it's only at the 4 week point and either way, 4 weeks is not going to cause a problem.

Just my opinion.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Good start. Test again 4 weeks in. I would still consider 1mg of Adex a week. I know cutting those tiny pills in half it's almost a joke, but you could try a pill cutter as recommended previously.

My reason for the 1mg per week is simple. If you test again 4 weeks in and your E2 comes in a little low it's an easy adjustment. The same can be said if it's a little high. Plus it's only at the 4 week point and either way, 4 weeks is not going to cause a problem.

Just my opinion.

ok, so would you suggest something like 1/4 tab or .25 mg every other day... or 1/2 tab on Monday's and Thursdays... and the testing will prob be done again in 5-6 weeks due to cost and the fact it's a two hour drive down to the lab.

New Threads