Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 1,160 Posts
    naps has been done for a while....

Or they are just selling non methyl PH's which are pointless

Thanks
    Shit I was going to say I hsveent heard anything about Naps in yeeeeeears. There is way better quality floating around.

Thanks
    A friend just broke down and tried Naps. DP Nandrolone decanoate. Delivery was fast but the compound came back positive for decanoate salts but not nandrolone. Who knows what is in it. I assume test. But i don't know if would want to try it or not. Somebody throw something at me if I said anything I shouldn't. This was just a review. And who knows Naps may fix the problem.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boss_Hoss For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (05-14-2019),Jin (05-14-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss_Hoss View Post
    A friend just broke down and tried Naps. DP Nandrolone decanoate. Delivery was fast but the compound came back positive for decanoate salts but not nandrolone. Who knows what is in it. I assume test. But i don't know if would want to try it or not. Somebody throw something at me if I said anything I shouldn't. This was just a review. And who knows Naps may fix the problem.
    Are you saying that you assume that they put test in the deca? Or are you asking if there is supposed to be test in the deca?

JJ

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSean View Post

Ever get in a "**** me up" kind of mood.. like you go into a barbers and they say hey what can I do for you today and you feel like saying "just **** me up bro" or your in KFC and get like 30 euro of food and that thought in your head is "ohhh this is going to **** me up"
    Something about this seems off.

Thanks
    Probably just lost in translation somewhere, but it seems like he means one of those times when you're like I shouldn't do this, but f-it splurge anyway and I'll get back to eating clean tomorrow... like a cheat day... haha I don't know though.

JJ

Thanks
    I would do what these guys suggested to me a little while ago and look around you and you will find a source itís really in the weirdest places especially in my experience. Bring up the subject around your closest friends guys at the gym barbers what ever and I promise you eventually someone will have a source but just make sure that the person giving you the source you trust and them vouching for shit means something. Took me over a year and I ended up getting a prescription and finding a source within a week or 2 of each other. I used naps I thought their shit was decent even had a shipment seized they credited account and let me order new shit right away still would not put my name on it to endorse it 100% then I was ordering from another place and I got a underdosed batch that I can prove with test results and my buddy was using the same brand and website and got a batch they scored him where heís suppose to be. Once you meet a guy that looks like he knows his shit and is helpful then you will know you got the right source cause i know the guy that referred me and out that shit in his body and I trust him and his boy seemed legit then I feel safe. Just keep going through the motions and it will all come.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12