The new guy here

Reaction score
Hello everyone like the title says I'm new here. Have been on and off due to various reasons financially, depression and time.

Worked on the depression now its time for my outer appearance and stay committed. I've been researching weight loss and found out about DNP by complete accident and yes I know about the side effects and that it can cause death but running on a treadmill or lifting can cause death too so it's how you look at it.

Hopefully I find everything I'm looking for and reach my goals. Thanks for reading and enjoy your day. ( if any as done DNP and has some personal advice please let me know)

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

Diet not work for you? I guess if your running on a treadmill in the back of a pickup traveling down the highway and you fall off you could die.

So after reading I am curious, you just looking for a DNP hookup?

Seriously, do some reading out here. You will be amazed at what you will learn. Don't forget to read the rules also.

Reaction score
I dont believe in diets but want to change my entire lifestyle not dramatically like becoming a vegan overnight but could in the long run.

No not just for the hookup but more advice, the dying part is slightly offputting just alittle and want alot more info.

Thank you for the advice will check them out in detail.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok just saw your post in the DNP section and responded but saw this 2nd. Im glad you are working on your internal system and glad to hear things are returning and now working on the exterior as you say. however, i would not recommend DNP for you at the current moment...its not something Id consider just a weight loss product. You can get far more for yourself with simply beginning the process of lifestyle change, doesnt have to be huge like you mentioned,...but that is step 1. dont do a step 1a & 1b (DNP) as this is not a setup for safety

Reaction score
No dnp. Change your life first. Fix your habits. Weight train, clean up the way you eat. Make it a lifestyle. It’ll help with depression as well. We’ve just recently had a discussion on it, if you don’t fix your problems first, anything you lose on dnp will come back. Use it as a tool....later on.

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the advice, will start with just normally at first for a month or 2 then introduce who when body is use to the changes

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG - everyone else is right fix diet/training first before hopping on anything.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome!!
I agree, get your nutrition and training dialed in and max out your results without chemical aid then if you so choose add in the chemical aids as a tool in conjunction with your dialed in lifestyle
the results will be better and more sustainable as well. Do all he research you can before taking anything either way

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.... I guess it doesn't need repeated but I will anyway. Dial in your diet. At the very least just count kcals and stay in a deficit. And work your ass off in the gym, put strength training ahead of cardio. And you will see results. Dnp wont help otherwise, if you lose any you will gain it right back.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome...

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Long lasting results don’t come from taking shortcuts

New Threads