Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivious View Post
    Used DNP 3 times before, I pussied out 4 days in the last 2 times.
    I did it for 19 days lost 19 lbs, gained 3 back right after and it took a whole month for me to gain another lb.
    mind you, before that (a month before DNP) I had already lost around 50+ lbs without any drugs, just ran 1 mile a day and ate chicken salds and tuna salads and boiled eggs for 67 days, worked like a charm i tell you!
    Anyways, the 19 days was at 600 mg i believe, starting the first 3 days on 200 just incase i had an allergy (red hot itching hives,shit is nasty) but thankfully I didnt.
    The thing about DNP is that it builds up in your system, the more days in you are the more painful it becomes, my mattress turned bright yellow, and i could literally squeeze water out of it , dont even mention my pillow.
    But i always wanted to try a water bed anyways,haha.
    Long story short, my advice is dont do it/ but if you were gonna do it, you need vitamin E, Magnesium supplement, Branch chain amino acids, vitamin C tabs, Multivitamin and caffeine pills because you will be basically a zombie + a whole list of shit because you sweat all your minerals out.
    And if nobody told you yet, you need to fix your T3 with diet after DNP, because all the fat you burn is gonna eventually lower you thyroid levels,significantly meaning you will have an even harder time losing weight, which happened to me, but i didnt care as i got into BB and i just wanted to gain weight at that point.
    Honest opinion, not worth it.

Yeah 600mg is my go to but Im straight weirder than most people. 600 I can manage for around 20-25 days and then Ill do 800mg for a 3-4 days and then Im done. I know my stopping point based on the gym and hunger as its hits hard at the very very end for me vs compared to some who notice it early. But what you said about the bed is true..you're going to sweat. I just put a towel down when I lay there to start with just b/c its 90% change my blood sugar is going to tank so Ill need it even if the DNP dont make me sweat...thankfully I never sweat yellow tho.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

Oblivious (03-24-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchosen-one View Post
    No haven't found one yet but will look.

Thank you for the suggestions but I am determined to use it at a later stage when I'm body is use to the changes

Thanks fine if you you're determined to use it... as no one here can force you not to, we can only recommend you wait for a good while. If you're going to do it later, thats better than doing it now. But please make sure you are using it smartly. Smartly as in stick to no more than the 200mg for a single cycle to see how you do with your body in comparison to everything involved. Also allows you to ensure you are properly getting the right amounts of nutrients, etc in your body. And you dont want to cycle it for a while so you can see how your body adjusts coming off the product as well.

Thanks
    Okay so after my first cycle take a few months off? Can I use other products that are normally taken in that time?

Thanks
    My other question is how many calories should I be eating? If I were to be eating 1500 calories daily is that too little?

Thanks
    Okay so after my first cycle take a few months off? Can I use other products that are normally taken in that time?

Like what? Its seeming that you are trying to rely on drugs/products that should be used as a tool AFTER you ensure other aspects are in order. This really does not sound like you should be looking at DNP at the current time...

Thanks
    My other question is how many calories should I be eating? If I were to be eating 1500 calories daily is that too little?

How many are you eating now? have you been on a proper nutrition program for a while? if so...what has it been, how long, etc

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    How many are you eating now? have you been on a proper nutrition program for a while? if so...what has it been, how long, etc

Depends but the average is 2300 calories.
    I've been on it for a month now and it's my own custom one right now where I grill my meat and have it with steam veggies and sometimes Brown rice that's for supper. During the day I have a fruit and water for snack. Have something light for lunch and something small but high in energy for breakfast and plenty of water.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    Like what? Its seeming that you are trying to rely on drugs/products that should be used as a tool AFTER you ensure other aspects are in order. This really does not sound like you should be looking at DNP at the current time...
    I'm not trying to replace one fat burner for another. What I'm taking about is shakes and all that when you going to the gym. Can I carry on taking those.

Thanks
    Depends but the average is 2300 calories.
    I've been on it for a month now and it's my own custom one right now where I grill my meat and have it with steam veggies and sometimes Brown rice that's for supper. During the day I have a fruit and water for snack. Have something light for lunch and something small but high in energy for breakfast and plenty of water.
    Thats not really saying much, honestly. But judging by that input..you're on 3 meals a day?

I'm not trying to replace one fat burner for another. What I'm taking about is shakes and all that when you going to the gym. Can I carry on taking those.
    Again, calling fat burners not sure is the best input. Just seems like you're going about losing fat and weight without some really important things happening. Shakes are each to their own, some people want them around the gym and others dont for various reasons depending on their needs.

All things being said...It still seems that DNP is not really a good idea at the moment for you. There seems to be a lot of aspects that are missing and you're jumping to DNP immediately. You said you have been on your current meal plan for a month now, that is not very long at all. You need to really ride out that and dial yourself in before thinking about DNP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

Jin (03-23-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12