Training Partners

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’d love the ice aof having a GOOD consistent partner to really push things with forced reps etc.

Lifting with Jin would be fun but the physical disperity would make it pretty impossible.

Personality-wise Automatondan is a standup guy and overthinks things just as much as I do. Thanks to him I now can’t stop focusing on my right shoulder dipping slightly from the bar when squatting.

I don’t know BVS to well but I’m pretty sure I’d enjoy nerding our oover BBing details.

I’d do some outdoor strongman/endurance challenge with snake and the rest of you. That would be a motivating s$&tshow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only row 405 lol but my injury was weird. end of the workout, last set of barbell curls with 135 and pop... wasn't a full tear, just partial. weeks in a damn sling, no lifting. I just got the green light to add a bit of weight in my rehab today
Hold up.....you Bent Over Row 405??

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Dawg will be by shortly to confirm

As far as I know, Dorian had a bunch of training partners through his career. He said they'd usually wash out after a year or two typically. He definitely needed someone to help with his style of training. The most famous and longest I think was Leroy Davis. He was in the blood and guts film screaming the whole time.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
if I ever get to a point where shit stops coming apart
.........It would be all my old supporters...
POB
&
ALL THE MASS. GUYS
JEN
SNAKE (old bastard like me)
any of the old crew really......

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
As far as I know, Dorian had a bunch of training partners through his career. He said they'd usually wash out after a year or two typically. He definitely needed someone to help with his style of training. The most famous and longest I think was Leroy Davis. He was in the blood and guts film screaming the whole time.

Leroy Davis would be a badass training partner to have

New Threads