Vial spikes [no more drawing syringes]

Oblivious

Reaction score
I just see alot of people talking about buying 18g needles to draw out their juice, aside from the cost, the time it takes to draw is a pain in the ass and also the chance of ripping the vial rubber with excessive use.
[not sponsered by them just thought they were cool as hell]
The vial spikes basically pop into your vial and stay there, you can draw out using the luer-lock on the syringe without the needle.
I got 6 of them for about 19 bucks with shipping.
thought some of you guys might like this

https://www.vitalitymedical.com/bra...BaqTr2zGJbKn7b-7e4EOmTF6x7BLo6xBoCELcQAvD_BwE

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Let us know how it goes!

Love the "Customers Also Bought" section below. Penis pump!!!

How do you think he bumped into the the Bravo 24 syringes?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see the point. Drawing from a 20g takes like 2 seconds.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If its gunna take longer than i have at the moment will just wait till i have more time

but it does sound neat

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No thanks.

20g to draw, 20g to pin.

Takes less than 60 seconds to draw and pin.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I recently checked Hulk’s ass. Thoroughly.

There was only one hole.

LOL

And Mr. Oblivious-my ass stays healthy, since I have a "bubble butt" (as my wife says) with adequate fat.

Mayday

Reaction score
I just see alot of people talking about buying 18g needles to draw out their juice, aside from the cost, the time it takes to draw is a pain in the ass and also the chance of ripping the vial rubber with excessive use.
[not sponsered by them just thought they were cool as hell]
The vial spikes basically pop into your vial and stay there, you can draw out using the luer-lock on the syringe without the needle.
I got 6 of them for about 19 bucks with shipping.
thought some of you guys might like this

https://www.vitalitymedical.com/bra...BaqTr2zGJbKn7b-7e4EOmTF6x7BLo6xBoCELcQAvD_BwE

It's a possibility. Though, I'd recommend never forgetting to sterilize the top of that spike's luer lock though. I'm also not so sure as to how that spike would handle the dregs of the vial.

I'm also pretty sure that drawing through the spike requires an adapter which attaches to the tip of the syringe. That complicates things too. I'm not sure if those adapters are reusable. If not, each end of the adapter would have to be sterilized each time as well.

Not to mention that pushing a spike that large through the vial's rubber stop also compromises the integrity of the vial itself. Even though the spike's base rests plum with the vial, there is a gap there. I'm not too sure about the level of prolonged exposure the contents of the vial would endure from outside contaminants; airborn or otherwise.

And, God forbid, if you ever had to remove the spike for whatever reason. That process seems rather inauspicious- especially considering the spike is barbed. It's not like the spike was engineered to be conducive of removal.

I mean, it's a kick ass idea in theory. Application wise, I'm not so sure.

No offense though. It's absolutely another option if a person is using vials and not amps. If sterilization methods are decent and the vial is well made, it might just work out.

Mayday

Reaction score
I hate criticizing and not offering solutions, so here is mine.

If an individual doesn't want to buy many draw needles and wants to mitigate damage to a 10ml vial's rubber stopper, my recommendation would be to buy a 10ml syringe, a draw needle, three way stopcocks, and syringe tip caps. Simply draw out the contents of the vial into the 10ml syringe. There might be some leftover. It depends on how close to 10ml the contents is. It might be over or under. That's okay. If there's some leftover, stash the vial as usual. Then, remove the draw needle and syringe from the vial. Recap the needle, unscrew, and discard. Cap the syringe with a tip cap.

When needing to utilize the medication, remove and discard the tip cap from the 10ml syringe and attach a three way stopcock to the 10ml syringe. Set the three way stopcock to the off position. Attach a sterile 1ml syringe, or 3ml syringe to another end of the stopcock. Set the three way stopcock to the on position. Then push the desired medication into the other syringe. Once the medication is transferred, set the stopcock to the off position. Detach the recipient syringe and attach an administration needle. Detach the stopcock, and sterilize the tip of the 10ml syringe's luer lock. Discard the three way stopcock and attach a new tip cap to the 10ml syringe.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How you find the encore deluxe?? Could do with one myself

New Threads