Syringes

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Ordered my usual BD syringes but got sent Carepoint, never heard of them, curious if they are any good. They look the same as BD. If they are just as good I won’t bother having them fix the order but if they suck I will. Never used anything but BD so not sure if one brand is any different from he other

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
BD Luer-loc seems to be on national back order for some reason, has been for months.

I'd run what ya got personally.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
BD syringes are the best I've used. I have nipros right now, and the barrel is no where near as smooth.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I tried carepoint syringes and turned gay. Found another dude who weighs 230 and now I have a great sex life and twice the wardrobe.

You wont regret it!

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I got EXEL only used once but worked just fine, Ordered online because I don't like going into walmart and asking for a 10pack like a junkie

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Just pins if someone thinks there is a difference And that’s their problem complaint in life sign me up lmao

Reaction score
What is the best size to use for test E are they the ones that pillarofbalance posted a link to

Last edited:

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Why are we often so loyal to a certain brand?

PoB, in my case, The wingtips that you get a grip on to plunge are wider on BDs than on others I've tried.

Ordered my usual BD syringes but got sent Carepoint, never heard of them, curious if they are any good. They look the same as BD. If they are just as good I won’t bother having them fix the order but if they suck I will. Never used anything but BD so not sure if one brand is any different from he other

Texan, you ok with naming the vendor? Even if Carepoint IS as good as BD, sending another brand with no warning to the customer doesn't sit well with me.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
PoB, in my case, The wingtips that you get a grip on to plunge are wider on BDs than on others I've tried.

Texan, you ok with naming the vendor? Even if Carepoint IS as good as BD, sending another brand with no warning to the customer doesn't sit well with me.

Westend medical, sorry rawdeal just saw this

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I posted recently how westend medical are incompetent morons.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I posted recently how westend medical are incompetent morons.

Damn I wish I woulda saw that,
ya they wanted a copy of my DL before he could send....never have had to do that
where I live there is no restrictions on syringes at all.
at least the carepoint are fine. Can tell they aren’t as quality as BD but no issues with them

Reaction score
I use get pinz gpz services. They offer a couple different brands and I've used them all. The nipro plungers seemed a little jerky, but other than that, I am not all that loyal to a particular brand. I used to be BD-only, then reluctantly went for a sale one time, and then BD lost my loyalty. I use 20g to draw, 23g to shoot.

JJ

New Threads