SARMs.....

Reaction score
Hi guys, newb here, first post. Used SAMS (LGD4033), may I suggest you never use these. Sure you'll hear people say no sides but I had bloods done before and after. Before all normal (I'm in my 40s), after 6 months did bloods again. The only thing different was I took 10mg/day of LGD4033 for 12 weeks. Bloods below, you guys decide. I had bad pains in my lower right side, heart palpitations, chest pains. One day the pain got so bad I panicked, thought I was having a heart attack. Also no huge gains, I trained hard ate well so I think any gains were due to that. Also drank alcohol most nights but been doing that for years. Only thing different was the LGD.

Amazingly, the numbers below dropped to normal levels after coming off it and reduced drinking to 2 nights (bottle of red wine).

I'm doing bloods every 2 weeks now and might try a "normal" test injection and monitor what happens.

My review is only a single data point to you guys, but it's the most important one to me ;)

Stay safe ;)

1656845496993.png

Reaction score
Hi guys, newb here, first post. Used SAMS (LGD4033), may I suggest you never use these. Sure you'll hear people say no sides but I had bloods done before and after. Before all normal (I'm in my 40s), after 6 months did bloods again. The only thing different was I took 10mg/day of LGD4033 for 12 weeks. Bloods below, you guys decide. I had bad pains in my lower right side, heart palpitations, chest pains. One day the pain got so bad I panicked, thought I was having a heart attack. Also no huge gains, I trained hard ate well so I think any gains were due to that. Also drank alcohol most nights but been doing that for years. Only thing different was the LGD.

Amazingly, the numbers below dropped to normal levels after coming off it and reduced drinking to 2 nights (bottle of red wine).

I'm doing bloods every 2 weeks now and might try a "normal" test injection and monitor what happens.

My review is only a single data point to you guys, but it's the most important one to me ;)

Stay safe ;)

View attachment 24214
Actually ignore this. Turns out I may have advanced liver damage so it wouldn't have mattered what I took. It sure is great to get answers though.

Reaction score
My name is Aidan and I am a research student formulating a study that looks at the correlation between the use of SARMs and psychological diagnoses of mental health disorders. I am looking for participants willing to facilitate this research by taking a short 5-minute survey. Both SARM users and non-users can participate as a control group is needed. The only qualification is you must be 18 years or older to participate.

The goal of this research is to provide an accurate correlation that can be considered by clinicians when forwarding clinical trials for SARMs and will also provide beneficial information for gym-goers who use or are planning to use SARMs.

As I can see in your thorough description, the side effects that you shared were completely limited to physical effects because their is simply not any significant research on the psychological effects of SARMs. My research will be used to address this gap and will allow a more comprehensive view on the effects of SARMs.

Thank you for reading and if you are able to participate please leave a reply and I will send the link to the survey!

New Threads