SARMs.....

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im on 700mg testosterone cypionate. Aside from a small reduction in HDL, I have zero sides. Zero. Everyone Ive ever spoken with who took one of these dumb drugs had very noticeable, and often scary, sides.

I never had anything like that...

And i ran S4, osta & LGD all at once too. The sides were small....But the gains even smaller

More of a placebo effect.

Reaction score
I actually really like SARMS. Good quality is like good quality gear you just feel amazing at the gym and look great. At my size i need to use higher doses but the effect overall is the same if I stack it with my TRT

Reaction score
What are your doses and how long before they kick in?

I actually really like SARMS. Good quality is like good quality gear you just feel amazing at the gym and look great. At my size i need to use higher doses but the effect overall is the same if I stack it with my TRT

Reaction score
I actually really like SARMs. RAD140 is a really good addition to most cycles.

TheRealDeal

Reaction score
I'd like to know your doses as well? I ran a cycle of lgd-4033 at 20mg for 10 weeks the results I saw I contributed to busting my ass in the gym and my diet not the SARMS.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
SARMs are pretty good if you have a REAL source. I've done a few cycles and noticed strength and size gains. There's a lot of suppliers out there that underdose your bottle though and that's why a lot of people see minimal gains imo.

I've taken Ostarine, RAD and LGD. Ost is quite mild in the SARMS department. It does it's job, but it only gives you a slight gain.

RAD tends to dry me out more and is supposed to give you good strength gains, however I found that I gained more size than strength on a cycle of it.

LGD was by far my favourite SARM. Felt incredible on it; Size and strength gains were definitely noticeable. Endurance was noticeably increased too. I put on the most LBM (and the most water weight) with LGD.

As far as sides go; Ostarine and RAD didn't really effect me a whole lot. I never felt any sides apart from cold sweats at night with RAD and the inability to sleep more than 8 ****ing hours. LGD suppressed me noticeably though. Really hard to get up, couldn't maintain an erection for long. Occasional ball ache amongst over shit.

I can't understand why you'd want to run 20mg+ of ost a day just to see the effects of a RAD/LGD cycle. Its like the old arguement of "Why spend double the amount of money on a SARMS cycle when you could just do a cycle of test and get double the gains?"
Personally, If I had to guess I'd say my RAD was underdosed. I felt something but for something that is described as baby tren, it was pretty underwhelming. Oh I also had blood work for all of these as well.

If anyone's interested on my further experiences with those 3 substances just drop questions.

Thought this would be a decent first post too lmfao

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Problem is so much bunk sarms out there.

Reaction score
Got some ostarine and rad for my rat and his w/o partner from Chemyo. My rat experienced lower back almost immediately and his partner came down with kidney stones twice in two weeks. Also significantly elevated kidney labs. Stay away from these. They haven’t cleared FDA safety and tolerability studies and could really **** you up long term.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
what you talking about you loon??

Got some ostarine and rad for my rat and his w/o partner from Chemyo. My rat experienced lower back almost immediately and his partner came down with kidney stones twice in two weeks. Also significantly elevated kidney labs. Stay away from these. They haven’t cleared FDA safety and tolerability studies and could really **** you up long term.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Over here that stuff is illegal to use on humans, but there's a grey area which allows you to buy it if you're doing "research" on your "lab rats", wink wink.

Reaction score
:32 (18):

thanks CJ

F-it. My friend and I decided to try Rad-140 for 8 weeks after lifting for the last few months. I quickly had back/kidney type pain while he went through 2-bouts with multiple kidney stones in just a couple of weeks. At the same time, after reading enough literature to feel safe about it, I also decided to try low dose ostarine in my 13.5 year old dog due to sarcopenia. My dog now has significantly elevated kidney labs and is not eating. F*** SARMS.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
leave that trash alone....

1, someone is just making good loot

2, the studies are jack, the gains are almost worthless

3, if the product reps wouldnt exist there wouldnt be anything good on them online at all.

save your money

Reaction score
Me too. I mean, these substances have been through animal and human trials with no noted adverse effects on renal function.
The only thing I can guess is whatever I bought was seriously adulterated. Who knows what the f*** he's been getting. Hopefully his labs are trending towards normal when I get him rechecked Friday

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I'll just restate my running joke where I came up with SARMS is a French abbreviation for "Pu$$y who is scared of needles and doesn't want to get big"

Only problem, I don't speak French. :p

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'll just restate my running joke where I came up with SARMS is a French abbreviation for "Pu$$y who is scared of needles and doesn't want to get big"

Only problem, I don't speak French. :p

Probably better for you if you don’t take credit for that “joke” from here on out :32 (17):

TheRealDeal

Reaction score
Do you all think they will make SARMS illegal in 2020?

Reaction score
Very good read! most people vastly misunderstand how much suppression you can get and how strong they can* be

New Threads