Sponsor IGF-1???

Reaction score
Did anyone has test our sponsor IGF`s peptides? I have read today so many good reviews about them including their IGF-1 that makes me wonder if someone in here has tested or planing on test this MP peptides. All I read about them just good stuff and not even one bad review just one guy complaining on overdose which I won`t complain on that. :-B

Z

Zeek

I say go with the des for now until someone shows blood work proving the lr3 is great!! not because MP doesn;t have a good rep for quality but because many of the other peptide companies have been testing out like shit!

Reaction score
Yeah that was my point to test another one lr3, but got you bro. I just thinking on what is going on no one test had being showing good numbers that worth the money for this particular IGF.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong peptides are alright. But if you wanna boost igf get some rips.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya price vs benefits, id just go with rips

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i wonder if anyone out there is producing real LR3.....

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong peptides are alright. But if you wanna boost igf get some rips.

Ya price vs benefits, id just go with rips

I got that clear ....BUT I can`t afford GH for a min of 6 months at this time. Thats why I`m looking at the alternative is out there. Trust me guys I WILL LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME RIPS!!!!!!.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will be trying some lr3 soon but it will not be from a sponsor. I'm goin with Ripnovus from Riptropin. It's not crazy expensive so I'd suggest you go that route as well. If someone has a quality lr3 it'd be Riptropin

Reaction score
I will be trying some lr3 soon but it will not be from a sponsor. I'm goin with Ripnovus from Riptropin. It's not crazy expensive so I'd suggest you go that route as well. If someone has a quality lr3 it'd be Riptropin

Are you going to log on this Ripnovus??

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From everything ive seen/read SRC's LR3 **should** be pretty good. they have testing results from each of their batches posted on their site. MP would prolly be the next place id order it from.

Reaction score
From everything ive seen/read SRC's LR3 **should** be pretty good. they have testing results from each of their batches posted on their site. MP would prolly be the next place id order it from.

So you will be testing the MP LR3???

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone else ordering LR3 and testing it?? really dont want to be the guinea pig, will be in pct shortly and need all the help i can get.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is kinda old but i want to add some IGF-1 lr3 into my rip cycle and i cant afford the riponovous prices right now.

If anyone was ordered from MP and tried their IGF since this thread i would greatly appreciate some feedback. Really interested in adding in the IGF into my rip cycle just for the first few months. Then i might ride it out just with the rips for the rest of the cycle.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Got some mp igf 1 long, going to take it and get bloods this week

New Threads