Weird Feeling in Left Bicep Insertion (Potential Tear?)

Reaction score
Hi all,

During my pull workout today, I felt a weird feeling in my left bicep insertion (the left "elbow pit" if you will). It kind of felt like it was going to tear, it didn't hurt, just felt odd and uncomfortable. It felt so weird in fact that it stopped me from completing the remaining part of my workout; that being the bicep isolation exercises. It really disappointed me.

Some background info: I'm currently on 500 mg test, 600 mg EQ every week and 30 mg oral winny every day. Do you guys think this has something to do with it? I'm thinking it might be the winny, since this is my first time taking it, but I'm not sure. Also, I'm training twice per day, cardio in the morning for 60 mins and lifting in the afternoon with posing sessions afterwards, as I am 3 weeks out from a show.

What do you guys think? Is there anything I can do to alleviate this issue? I'm currently refeeding today so I hope that helps somewhat, but anything else you guys could suggest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What dose of winstrol? That's a known joint killer. Get it massaged a bit every couple of days and do plenty of curls. Don't go outrageously heavy on them though. For any deadlifts, use straps and double overhand.

Reaction score
What dose of winstrol? That's a known joint killer. Get it massaged a bit every couple of days and do plenty of curls. Don't go outrageously heavy on them though. For any deadlifts, use straps and double overhand.
30 mg of oral Winny every day. Yeah maybe it what's the deadlifts that did it because I just started doing them again and I always do the mixed grip so maybe I'll ease off of them until post show.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Smart for you to shut it down. You may have avoided something real bad from happening. As for the gear, I tore things both on and off gear so I doubt your cycle selection had much if anything to do with it.

If it were me, I'd take a week off from anything that involved my bis. Then start back with light weight and high reps.

New Threads