911 Help

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Have you ever experienced shedding before? could it be just shedding?
This year in february my hair started to shed like the leaves in the autumn, which of course i freaked out that's why i know how you feel.
I have a thick long hair and it's very noticeable when it falls out. but after maybe 2 weeks? i don't remember, it got back to normal few falling hairs.

I was wondering that too... maybe?

I'm just being pre cautious, getting blood work done. Making sure I am okay.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you ever experienced shedding before? could it be just shedding?
This year in february my hair started to shed like the leaves in the autumn, which of course i freaked out that's why i know how you feel.
I have a thick long cock and it's very noticeable when it falls out. but after maybe 2 weeks? i don't remember, it got back to normal few falling hairs.

I bet.....

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Update:

My hair has slowed down. like a lot. thank god.

i did get my hair cut. there was so much damage/breakage. I had to cut it pretty short too.. we put some colour in and, i felt better about myself until... I got home and wanted to put my hair up. I was a little down but I'm a little better now. I know it had to be done. it'll grow back.

so, with that said. i am going to try and get my hands on a labmax kit I still would like to give it a second change just to see if it was actually the var causing the hair
loss. IF, the labmax says it's var.

And the doctor here is more than useless... i've gotten no where with him. in 2 weeks i see him again for a urine sample, again? because some blood was found in my urine and, that was the only alarming thing to him. um, i asked for hormone panels 3x, nope. he said when i see him again, he will refer me to a gyno. Do I **** with a gyno or see a actual HRT doc?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
And the doctor here is more than useless... i've gotten no where with him. in 2 weeks i see him again for a urine sample, again? because some blood was found in my urine and, that was the only alarming thing to him. um, i asked for hormone panels 3x, nope. he said when i see him again, he will refer me to a gyno. Do I **** with a gyno or see a actual HRT doc?

Don't fool around and go to both. Probably nothing but sometimes you only get one bit at the apple. You don't want to be questioning yourself is it's more then nothing.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Don't fool around and go to both. Probably nothing but sometimes you only get one bit at the apple. You don't want to be questioning yourself is it's more then nothing.

Alright I'll ask for both referrals. I might ask for a therapist as well.

New Threads