911 Help

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Alright boys (and jenner), I don't know what the fukk is happening but, i am losing hair.

Currently, I am running a local lab's Var, at 10mg a day. I don't know when I made the swap but, a good three weeks ago. I'd say about two weeks ago, i noticed some hair loss but, didn't think anything of it. Past few days, it's been more and more. What is happening?

I've been on var since September and I haven't had a hair loss issue. I haven't had hair loss since I was in my mid 20s when I ran primo. Now my entire world is crumbling and I am panicking.

If it's cut with winny, my joints would be on fire. if it's cut with dbol, maybe? but the androgenic rating is so low on that, would it cause hair loss? I have bloated up a tinch but, only noticeable to me.

Another key factor: I changed my diet a lot in the past few weeks as, I've been cutting. and in the last week, I swapped some fats and proteins for carbs. I was just eating 180g P, 140g C and, 40g F. My protein is usually way higher, this is as low as it gets. So, the drop in protein? that's the only thing that's been consistent with the time line here. Today I will be eating 180g P, 50 to 60g F, and 100 to 120g of C. I want to stay at about 1800cals. I've been just hitting 1650ish calories and hitting about 30mins of cardio about 4 to 6x a week.

Stress? am I pregnant? I took a test yesterday and it came back negative? I haven't had a period in god knows how long so, I don't know when i ovulate.

Is my var just, poop? I am trying to get a hold of my doctor to get some blood work done as well. Maybe some hormones are low. I'll be picking some Iron up as well. see if that helps?

Any opinions would be great. I don't know if I drop this var? go to 5mg. just say fukk the cruise. come off for a few weeks now? maybe my doc can give me var? I was thinking of asking for progesterone as well. thoughts?

Sorry, I know I am all over the place, if you need clarification on something, ask, i'll be back in a bit to answer, just getting ready to go lift.

Hair is dry as fukk too.

Reactions: Jin

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
May or may not help:
you changed your diet - more carbs.

I have a relative and she is gluten intolerant. She didnt know it at the time about 4 years ago but she started losing hair, a lot.
Figured out the gluten thing, went gluten free and she now has the hair of a model.
Check into it.
Good luck

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
May or may not help:

I have a relative and she is gluten intolerant. She didnt know it at the time about 4 years ago but she started losing hair, a lot.
Figured out the gluten thing, went gluten free and she now has the hair of a model.
Check into it.
Good luck

Dude you can't suggest that she refrain from Lucky charms. She will probably go leap off a building.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn, lady it’s so different for everyone..it’s hard for any of us to answer..but, I’d stop ASAP! But that’s me as I lost hair during some of mine and it doesn’t instantly say it’s not the correct gear you bought. As in, was the other var that you used ..actual var? Some women lose hair on var and some don’t.

Id take a break hon and make sure all is good with your health! Gear isn’t going to disappear and you are only 30...plenty of time left!!!:D

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
May or may not help:

Check into it.
Good luck

I have a sis that was also losing her hair and it was finally figured out that was the issue...now she has her hair back also!!! The hell folks go through!!!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hi German, I'm so sorry you are experiencing this... You've gotta be freaking out. I'm sorry.

My initial 2 thoughts are that maybe the var isn't really var, and second, you've been on since September, perhaps your body just needs a break...?

I'd come off either way. Get some bloods drawn, figure out where your levels are at. Report back to us, and then talk to your doctor if needed about HRT if the time comes.

Just breathe and try to relax a little in the meantime. Over worrying is just going to make things worse at this point.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Okay. I'll drop the var. It just doesn't make sense as to, what it could be cut with. What if they ****in mixed it up with another hormone? Bottled primo instead of var? Mistakes happen, I get it but damn. Thats my ****in hair! Not like they're gonna pay for extensions/weave!? Sure as **** do not want to wear a wig. I'm not iris.

Wednesday I see my doc, I'll have him order blood work. And I'll pick a shampoo up. What kind am I looking for?

I am fine. It's not the first time. Kinda sucks right now because, I feel like I was really making progress but. Maybe its time to let the receptors take a break.

I upped my calories a little, adding more fat back in. Carbs were probably making me bloated. But like piller said, lucky charms stay. Cereal stays period! Maybe it's the fruitloops? Lol.

I'm trying to get in contact with the rep. Hopefully I can.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Damn girl, sorry to hear this is happening. Everyone already gave good advice so just here to voice my support and that you'll probably look great with a hat!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'll pick a shampoo up. What kind am I looking for?

I think they are referring to Nizoral. You can get it in a 1% solution and I think a 2% if you have a script. There's a small amount of research on Nizoral topical to help block DHT but I don't think it helps much if any. That's what I was making reference to in my earlier post; a DHT buildup.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how long has it been since you did bloods....?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I use nizoral and do think it has helped to regrow some hair I lost

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a guy who normally carries 2% nizoral but he seems to be out. I will check a few others too. Let me know if you find it first so I can stop looking.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I have a guy who normally carries 2% nizoral but he seems to be out. I will check a few others too. Let me know if you find it first so I can stop looking.

Thanks. Let me see with my doctor on Wednesday... because I might get it for free if it's a script. Just depends if insurance covers it.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all this going on German, it's a little different for me losing my hair....or what's left anyway.

Hope you get it figured out quickly.

New Threads