911 Help

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Let me see with my doctor on Wednesday... because I might get it for free if it's a script. Just depends if insurance covers it.

Ok. Domestically I came up with nada. That's Spanish for nothing.

Good luck with this.

As an aside lemme ask you, on cycle 1 if this happened would you have stopped for good?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those types of shampoo can be bought online or in some drug stores:D

Canada has great drug stores!!!!

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Ok. Domestically I came up with nada. That's Spanish for nothing.

Good luck with this.

As an aside lemme ask you, on cycle 1 if this happened would you have stopped for good?

Nope. I just learned my limit I guess. I figured at 10mg the fuks it gonna do but help maintain my gains. Guess I got greedy. My first var cycle I ran 40mg I think.. the only hormone i lost hair on was primo.

I am going to continue with 5mg until blood work just to see how it shows up in my blood. I'll have bloods done that day. I dont know if the doctors will give me a copy for my record but, I'll ask anyway.

I've calmed down a little. It is what it is. Messaged rep yesterday, no word. I asked the admin if he heard from him, he said they hung out over the weekend. I'm gonna shoot the rep a email now.

Last edited:

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Clearly not Var. Your timeline + past experience makes that very clear.

I'd give you the same advice I give all my girls - put the ****er on blast, publicly, and move on to another lab. This type of mistake is completely unacceptable and not something I personally think a lab can "make up" for. I'm actually furious - can you name the lab? If not, please PM me who they are. I actually do keep a list for this particular crime.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Clearly not Var. Your timeline + past experience makes that very clear.

I'd give you the same advice I give all my girls - put the ****er on blast, publicly, and move on to another lab. This type of mistake is completely unacceptable and not something I personally think a lab can "make up" for. I'm actually furious - can you name the lab? If not, please PM me who they are. I actually do keep a list for this particular crime.

Even with all my changes?

Diet? Increased cardio?

I'm still getting normal var pumps. Thats the ****ed up part. And my acne has almost disappeared. No sensitivity. No increase in sex drive nor a decrease. I'm I'm giving it 2 more days to see where my bloat goes too.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you saying anavar doesnt cause hairloss ?

YES ....it can in some folks...lol

but she's been on it before and didn't lose any.......but it's from different folks...sooooooooooooooooooooooooo who knows if

1. Both were even var
2. Mixed var with something
3. And is the body saying I'm tired...take a break......

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope. I just learned my limit I guess. I figured at 10mg the fuks it gonna do but help maintain my gains. Guess I got greedy. My first var cycle I ran 40mg I think.. the only hormone i lost hair on was primo.

I am going to continue with 5mg until blood work just to see how it shows up in my blood. I'll have bloods done that day. I dont know if the doctors will give me a copy for my record but, I'll ask anyway.

I've calmed down a little. It is what it is. Messaged rep yesterday, no word. I asked the admin if he heard from him, he said they hung out over the weekend. I'm gonna shoot the rep a email now.

These ****sticks are on a board? Who is it?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Even with all my changes?

Diet? Increased cardio?

I'm still getting normal var pumps. Thats the ****ed up part. And my acne has almost disappeared. No sensitivity. No increase in sex drive nor a decrease. I'm I'm giving it 2 more days to see where my bloat goes too.
The only way diet & cardio are suddenly going to contribute to your hair loss is if you are dieting for a show and are already close to show-ready in terms of your conditioning. Is that happening?
Are you doing batshit crazy levels of cardio - 60 minutes twice a day every day? Intense 5,000m runs multiple times per week? Anything close to that level?

Normal menstrual cycle, suppressed by the var, or other?

You made the swap 3 weeks ago. Hair loss started 2 weeks ago and has accelerated since. That is a strong correlation that is difficult for me to ignore without evidence of something else going on.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
The only way diet & cardio are suddenly going to contribute to your hair loss is if you are dieting for a show and are already close to show-ready in terms of your conditioning. Is that happening?
Are you doing batshit crazy levels of cardio - 60 minutes twice a day every day? Intense 5,000m runs multiple times per week? Anything close to that level?

Normal menstrual cycle, suppressed by the var, or other?

You made the swap 3 weeks ago. Hair loss started 2 weeks ago and has accelerated since. That is a strong correlation that is difficult for me to ignore without evidence of something else going on.
Var suppressed my period, months ago. I might've gotten one in like October? nothing in nov, dec, jan to now.

and no, i am no where near show ready lol.

cybex for 30 mins

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anavar is petty damn safe when it comes to fear of hair loss as I'm sure you know it does not convert to DHT. It is pretty suspicious timing that you changed suppliers 3 weeks ago and started losing hair two weeks ago. But also to consider which could be complete coincidence in timing is you have been on Anavar for 7 months! And you upped your dose. This potentially could have factored into your starting to lose hair. Length and increase in dose can be a culprit here.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Var suppressed my period, months ago. I might've gotten one in like October? nothing in nov, dec, jan to now.
and no, i am no where near show ready lol.
cybex for 30 mins
Can confirm that diet & cardio have nothing to do with your hair loss :)

Long periods (lol) of amenorrhea can sometimes lead to hair loss. The good news is this is reversible. More worryingly, the loss of bone mineral density may not be so...cruising in general is probably not a great idea. You gotta get that estrogen in your system - it's good stuff.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Can confirm that diet & cardio have nothing to do with your hair loss :)

Long periods (lol) of amenorrhea can sometimes lead to hair loss. The good news is this is reversible. More worryingly, the loss of bone mineral density may not be so...cruising in general is probably not a great idea. You gotta get that estrogen in your system - it's good stuff.

Alright. Alright.

Dropping var. Blood work tomorrow!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep doing the var and invest in a purple wig.....

German89

Elite
Reaction score
2e0iouu.jpg

So nizoral has, Ketoconazole 2%. Is that what I am looking for? If not. Then, I'll ask the doc for shampoo. Because this just said anti dandruff and fungal? Forgive my blondeness

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2e0iouu.jpg

So nizoral has, Ketoconazole 2%. Is that what I am looking for? If not. Then, I'll ask the doc for shampoo. Because this just said anti dandruff and fungal? Forgive my blondeness

I’d try it!!!!!!!:D

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Nizoral is the right stuff.
Hey, I'm sure they're right about dropping the var but... are you under a lot of stress? Before AAS I used to have massive loss when I was under stress, then it would come back when things calmed down. It was even worse than anything I've experienced on AAS. It's also different.. Stress seems to make it literally shed, almost in clumps.. AAS makes it kind of thin a little in pattern areas. Food for thought

Last edited:

New Threads