Google it!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Everyone is always looking for that "Thing" that all of a sudden blows up their lagging body part or lift. They Google, "How can I get (blank)"?

Web search your good body part or lift. I bet you're not doing what the Experts say you should be doing. Try it and let me know.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I usually just look on here and if i cant find it ill ask on here. havent had to do that in a while though.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Nobody makes a buck anymore stating the obvious. It's all about whatever stupid name-brand fad that can put them on the map.

I'll believe the "experts" when they're not trying to make a buck off the ignorance of others

As they say "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches.”

Last edited:

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
When I look for critiques on certain movements, i look up a few powerifters I follow and see how they do them. If I ca't find what Im looking for here first.

Dan Green, Coan, Yuri etc

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
im a rebel and don't do anything the experts say LOL.... im pleased with my black sheep results so fukk it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nobody makes a buck anymore stating the obvious. It's all about whatever stupid name-brand fad that can put them on the map.

I'll believe the "experts" when they're not trying to make a buck off the ignorance of others

So the Expert sitting behind a desk with XYZ protein in front of him doing a YouTube video on increasing your bench doesn't work for you? Lol

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I watch a lot of Athlean-x and Jay cutler videos. Seems to work alright for me. Not that I didn't know how to lift before; I just always find it beneficial to keep learning and hearing new ideas or little tweaks to increase production.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

As they say "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches.”

Don't forget to use my discount code PoB69 for 69% off CBD recovery supplements bro.