Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22
  1. #13
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,483
    Thanks
    5,587
    Thanked 9,201 Times in 3,989 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    YOU WERE 28?? that was a damn lifetime ago!
    My oldest is almost that age BD. Yeah brother, time does go fast.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

    bigdog (03-29-2019)

  3. #14
    Fierce Fighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,171
    Thanks
    9,286
    Thanked 5,719 Times in 3,255 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    My oldest is almost that age BD. Yeah brother, time does go fast.
    Pic please...................................

    OF YOU...that is...lol
    Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jennerrator For This Useful Post:

    snake (03-29-2019)

  5. #15
    Elite John Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    6,294
    Thanks
    4,412
    Thanked 3,381 Times in 2,107 Posts
    someone ?

    as in someone you used to be bangin ?

  6. #16
    Elite stonetag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    7,060
    Thanks
    7,269
    Thanked 5,749 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Good numbers. As time went by did you see those numbers spike at all, tank, or stay relatively the same?
    Sometimes in life you have to stop and think, Is it worth the jail time?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to stonetag For This Useful Post:

    snake (03-30-2019)

  8. #17
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,965
    Thanks
    16,046
    Thanked 8,122 Times in 4,205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DieYoungStrong View Post
    Crazy that someone still has an article from 1964...
    It is impressive how much the sport has evolved since 1954...
    "Old Timers speak of us hushed, and clutch their rosaries..."
    Run the Jewels -'Oh Mama'

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

    DieYoungStrong (03-30-2019),snake (03-30-2019)

  10. #18
    Elite CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 257 Times in 158 Posts

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    DieYoungStrong (03-30-2019),Jin (03-30-2019),NbleSavage (03-30-2019),simplesteve55021 (04-03-2019),snake (03-30-2019)

  12. #19
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,483
    Thanks
    5,587
    Thanked 9,201 Times in 3,989 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stonetag View Post
    Good numbers. As time went by did you see those numbers spike at all, tank, or stay relatively the same?
    Went up. Stayed in the 198s until I could no longer and then committed to the 220s. Hit my peak at about 35 with never doing any PEDs. I knew my DL was what gave me a second place so I worked hard on that.

    It would require some gear but I think I could nip at the heals of that 605 squat now but the fear of injury is too much. There's no way on Gods green earth I could do what I did at 35 y.o. now even with gear. Youth trumps gear for old men.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

    stonetag (03-31-2019)

  14. #20
    Elite stonetag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    7,060
    Thanks
    7,269
    Thanked 5,749 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Went up. Stayed in the 198s until I could no longer and then committed to the 220s. Hit my peak at about 35 with never doing any PEDs. I knew my DL was what gave me a second place so I worked hard on that.

    It would require some gear but I think I could nip at the heals of that 605 squat now but the fear of injury is too much. There's no way on Gods green earth I could do what I did at 35 y.o. now even with gear. Youth trumps gear for old men.
    My 30's was a great lifting decade, as with a lot of guys though that "window" isn't open very fukking long. Now that "window" is blocked with a piece of plywood...lol
    Sometimes in life you have to stop and think, Is it worth the jail time?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to stonetag For This Useful Post:

    snake (03-31-2019)

  16. #21
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    6,449
    Thanks
    6,807
    Thanked 8,626 Times in 3,857 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stonetag View Post
    My 30's was a great lifting decade, as with a lot of guys though that "window" isn't open very fukking long. Now that "window" is blocked with a piece of plywood...lol
    You are a walking, talking, living, crackhouse. Nice

    The Vanilla Godzilla


  17. #22
    Elite stonetag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    7,060
    Thanks
    7,269
    Thanked 5,749 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    You are a walking, talking, living, crackhouse. Nice
    Is crackhouse one word?

    Sometimes in life you have to stop and think, Is it worth the jail time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 11:44 AM
  2. full acl tear
    By byrd9790 in forum Injury Recovery & Prevention
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •