New guy

Reaction score
Hello I'm Lee I'm 5'5 an as of today I'm 230 pounds.... I really need to drop weight I'm starting to feel horrible every damn day .... but I have no energy to do anything even after having a boat load of caffeine I'm still feeling like I need to sleep .... any tips on what i can do or take to get me up an goin ? Tips on losing this weight quickly would be great as well

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome.

It'd be helpful if you told us more about yourself, your training, eating habits, lifestyle, sleep, goals, etc...

Last edited:

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Age? Caffeine can be bad for energy in some cases. We need more info on you.

Reaction score
Tbh I do no training... I get up go to work an come home eat dinner an go to sleep ... I literally have no energy to do anything thing else .... I used to work an train from 16 until I had my last kid at 24 .... as far as for I locate gas main so I walk miles a day .... jus last week I started back drinking a gal of water a day an bring my lunch... 2 sandwiches light mayo with a small amount of Turkey... 2 boiled eggs 1 banana an a nutragrain bar an dinner is a medium portion of wat she makes

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tbh I do no training... I get up go to work an come home eat dinner an go to sleep ... I literally have no energy to do anything thing else .... I used to work an train from 16 until I had my last kid at 24 .... as far as for I locate gas main so I walk miles a day .... jus last week I started back drinking a gal of water a day an bring my lunch... 2 sandwiches light mayo with a small amount of Turkey... 2 boiled eggs 1 banana an a nutragrain bar an dinner is a medium portion of wat she makes

Nothing worth doing happens quickly. Inertia is your greatest enemy right now and you need to break the cycle you’re in. Commit to doing something positive for yourself 3x a week....gym, yoga, whatever’s interests you. If nothing interests you, weight gain isn’t your problem. It’s a symptom of something deeper.

Reaction score
I'm 34 btw .... my sleep is ok not the best I never get a good sleep it seems .... my goal is to get back to 170 or 60 an be alot more active ... it's like I'm stuck right now ... I'm willin to try whatever to get me to my goal ...

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Nothing worth doing happens quickly. Inertia is your greatest enemy right now and you need to break the cycle you’re in. Commit to doing something positive for yourself 3x a week....gym, yoga, whatever’s interests you. If nothing interests you, weight gain isn’t your problem. It’s a symptom of something deeper.

The very first thing I did to break my cycle of no energy, being overweight, etc, was to cut out all soft drinks and start walking a little bit every day. Next thing you know, I joined a gym, then the rest is history.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm 34 btw .... my sleep is ok not the best I never get a good sleep it seems .... my goal is to get back to 170 or 60 an be alot more active ... it's like I'm stuck right now ... I'm willin to try whatever to get me to my goal ...

Vigorous man on man sex worked wonders for me. If you’re really up for whatever I have a Grindr account.

Welcome to The Underground

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet you need a CPAP machine at your size, I'd bet you are getting horrible sleep.... But losing that weight will definitely help.

I like DK's advice to do something positive and active 3x a week. Make some small changes until those are easy to manage and then just keep making small changes until you can handle more. Once you start seeing the results, I bet you will be motivating yourself and making big changes.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Fatigue could be a million things. Check with your GP.
Welcome to the UG

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Literally a million things. Fatigue. Probably the #1 complaint by people world wide. Starting with lifestyle changes usually does the trick in a lot of studies.

Welcome to the UG.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Literally a million things. Fatigue. Probably the #1 complaint by people world wide. Starting with lifestyle changes usually does the trick in a lot of studies.

Welcome to the UG.

if there are literally a million causes for fatigue then I am fairly confident crackhouse is, indeed, one word. ;)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

Regardless of how difficult it may seem, if you want change you will have to make it happen and break the cycle.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
if there are literally a million causes for fatigue then I am fairly confident crackhouse is, indeed, one word. ;)

There could "literally" be a million reasons.... You never know...

New Threads