Can I achieve all this in 12 weeks?

Reaction score
Hello all

Got a photo shoot booked for in 4 months.

For this shoot I need to prep and look fairly muscular.

Im not a regular lifter but I am on TRT so not worried about messing up my natural levels.

With the right steroid cycle, diet and training is it possible to go from not looking like you lift to looking like you lift in 8-12 weeks? Is it actually possible in this time?

I would obviously hire an excellent personal trainer who preps guys for bodybuilding competitions.

My stats
18% BF
175lbs

On hand I have
Primo (15 vials)
Test C (15 vials)
Test P (20 vials)
Dianabol (400 tabs)
NPP (12 vials)
Anavar (100 tabs)
GHRP 6 and a few other peptides

I don’t want to hear if it’s right to use steroids. Or if I should be using steroids. I just want to know if it’s possible to go from not looking like you lift to a decent size in 8-12 weeks and if so recommendations on the cycle..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sure you can.
You don’t even need steroids.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Drop 15-20 pounds of fat in 8-12 weeks? I guess so, but it's going to suck.

Reaction score
Drop 15-20 pounds of fat in 8-12 weeks? I guess so, but it's going to suck.

20lbs of fat? I'm definitely not holding 20lbs of fat right now.

18% Body fat was just an estimation. Image attached to this post.

My plan was to do a 4-6 week heavy cut with peptides and my normal TRT.

Jump on a cycle for 8-10 weeks and hopefully get the results i need. My concern is if i can actually get big enough, even with steroids in 8-12 weeks!

Attachments

• 9-F4-A3203-3667-4-E2-A-A591-0-D54-C2-C2-FB85.jpg
    9-F4-A3203-3667-4-E2-A-A591-0-D54-C2-C2-FB85.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 13

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Even if you gained 25lbs of 100% lean tissue, you'd be at 200lbs with about 16% bodyfat, if your numbers are accurate.

I'm not trying to discourage you, i just think fat loss might be the better option for your goal. It is easier, and faster, to lose fat after all.

Getting back to training, and a proper diet, you'll still look great in 12 weeks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Even if you gained 25lbs of 100% lean tissue, you'd be at 200lbs with about 16% bodyfat, if your numbers are accurate.

I'm not trying to discourage you, i just think fat loss might be the better option for your goal. It is easier, and faster, to lose fat after all.

Getting back to training, and a proper diet, you'll still look great in 12 weeks.

Thank you for the advice on this.

I understand what you mean. I guess i was just thinking that i could realistically lose 8-12% body fat within a 4-6 week cut with the right training, diet and supplementation. Probably just thinking back to my teen days. Used to be really fat around age 16. Lost about 20% body fat in 3 months naturally with just an extreme calorie deficit and 2 hours jogging each day on the treadmill. Keep in mind that's just an estimation it could have been 12 or 20% as i didn't log it well. But it was extreme!

Alright, so push the shoot back a few months sounds the best suggestion. Do a heavy cut down to 10-12% bodyfat, then a cycle, sound about right? As said on TRT regardless for life. Once I've cut down to a good 10% or so body fat, what cycle would you recommend for maximum impact in around 10-12 weeks?

I'm looking for high impact. They want to be able to present the images in the article so it shows a huge amount of muscle mass gained in a short period of time. Hence the body transformation article!

The shoot is with a modelling agency (Yes I'll be tanning, waxing my chest ect lol). Its also going to be used in one of their magazines in a body transformation article. Been doing shoots for a clothing and suit retailer for a few years. Mainly in suits and business dress. They got me this opportunity more as a favor lol!

Reaction score
About the peptides i plan to run GHRP and CJC for the full cut. Will probably keep using them for the bulk too. I have a little follistatin, worth using or not?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Your best course of action to achieve this is probably above my pay grade. Others with more experience can help you better than I can. They'll chime in during the day, it's early.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
God dammit!!! :32 (18):

Reaction score
Curious, why do you have so much shit "on hand" if you don't lift regularly?

Because my uncle is a bodybuilder. He has been taking steroids for most of his life. I asked him for some steroids, he thrown all the above at me. I guess he thought i would prefer it over a bottle of whisky for my birthday lol. I asked him specifically for the primo and test as i heard primo was a good and mild bulking steroid.

They're all great brands :)

I ordered the peptides myself.

Thanks for your help up to this point! :)

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Frankly, 8-12 weeks sounds conservative. You could do this in a week.

Just pay the photographer to photoshop in some abs. You think all those celebrities really have those great bodies? Hell no. They just have people who have great software.

Reaction score
Other than being on TRT, have you used any AAS before?

Yeah a 16 week test cycle when I was lifting properly a few years ago.

Had an accident on my motorcycle. Spent about a year unable to lift. Never really got back into bodybuilding after that. Everything just faded away over the 4 years I’ve not properly trained for.

New Threads