Blast from the past. Kigtropin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy mentioned rips in another thread. Reminded me of the days where everyone on SI was on GH and 3/4 of that shit was bogus.

Kigtropin for some reason was one brand that was totally hit or miss. It was ridiculous trying to detect the fakes. What color top, is there a logo on the top...

Anyway, I moved a couple months ago and when I cleared out the basement fridge, we found these. Sorry they are sideways I tried 6 different ways. Imgur is being stoopid.

3RvYK9e.jpg

kFw6my7.jpg

bJwXmxj.jpg

IFCdvoN.jpg

These kigs in particular tested at a big fat ZERO on a GH serum test.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lololololol. Remember PhatBastard? He bought, like, a pallet of Kigs after literally EVERYONE told him not to. They were all bunk as hell! He went off the deep end after that and that's when he literally just said "delete me" from SI.

I found some old Rips the other day too.

Fortunately I always lucked out with Rips.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lololololol. Remember PhatBastard? He bought, like, a pallet of Kigs after literally EVERYONE told him not to. They were all bunk as hell! He went off the deep end after that and that's when he literally just said "delete me" from SI.

I found some old Rips the other day too.

Fortunately I always lucked out with Rips.

Trying to remember, I should see if I can find the old thread. It wasn't just that he bought kigs it's that he bought them from some sketchy place. I don't think pinn was the source but even zeek told him not to?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is that real wood?

Spongy mentioned rips in another thread. Reminded me of the days where everyone on SI was on GH and 3/4 of that shit was bogus.

Kigtropin for some reason was one brand that was totally hit or miss. It was ridiculous trying to detect the fakes. What color top, is there a logo on the top...

Anyway, I moved a couple months ago and when I cleared out the basement fridge, we found these. Sorry they are sideways I tried 6 different ways. Imgur is being stoopid.

3RvYK9e.jpg

kFw6my7.jpg

bJwXmxj.jpg

IFCdvoN.jpg

These kigs in particular tested at a big fat ZERO on a GH serum test.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trying to remember, I should see if I can find the old thread. It wasn't just that he bought kigs it's that he bought them from some sketchy place. I don't think pinn was the source but even zeek told him not to?

Correct. He was a mess. He paid a dumb about per kit too. He could never figure out how to get in touch with either one of the big two suppliers at that time so he would just go down the rabbit hole trying to find something legitimate.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you don't have to spend any money on the product itself I guess you can spend a bit on the packaging. Looks legit af.

Also, if even Zeek told you not to do it WTF...? lol.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have 6 kits of kigs I bought late last year but never started ... I'm sticking to Seros ...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never trusted that china shit..I was on rips for 3 months..I bet that shit wasnt really gh

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never trusted that china shit..I was on rips for 3 months..I bet that shit wasnt really gh

Something was definitely off, because there was a period where the rips were testing anywhere from 10 to 60 on GH serum tests.

So there was either something added to make it look like there was more GH than there was, or it was just inconsistent from being shipped overseas without refrigeration.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Correct. He was a mess. He paid a dumb about per kit too. He could never figure out how to get in touch with either one of the big two suppliers at that time so he would just go down the rabbit hole trying to find something legitimate.

Which was hilarious that he couldn't get into the inner circle. My guy that I still use to this day used to bring in tons of rips and sold them domestically at a great price.

Rips direct from HK were only like 130 per kit but wtf was in it? Who knows!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have 6 kits of kigs I bought late last year but never started ... I'm sticking to Seros ...

Do you get the sides from the seros like carpel tunnel and peripheral edema? That shit was prevalent af with the chins products.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you get the sides from the seros like carpel tunnel and peripheral edema? That shit was prevalent af with the chins products.

I really believe there was GH in the rips I was running, but goddamn did I hold water on them.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fookin' Zeek...that guy still gets a free sparring session when I find him.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really believe there was GH in the rips I was running, but goddamn did I hold water on them.

There was gh in rips from 2012 ... I had blood tests that proved it ...

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yes I get carpel sides from time to time with Seros running higher dosages or after not running for a while ...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So many idiots at my gym were spending lots of $$ on those

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know my Rips were good. I couldn't go past 2 ius without severe joint pain, arm paralyzed in the middle of the night and I leaned out quick.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

me too....

I knew my were real cuz i held water like a camel

Reaction score
HAHA! I remember Kigs! They were the newest, realest, purest GH you could buy, lmao. The kits I got had me with bad CTS, so I think they were real, but after people started getting bad shit I just never reordered, moved into the "next realest greatest most overdosed GH of all time"

New Threads