Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P90X and Anavar

Georgia

P90X and Anavar

Running Var for 90 days while doing 90 days of p90x?

Running creatine also. I have stubborn love handles and want to cut down then build up from a cut base.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Re: P90X and Anavar

Var only is for chicks. Lol that's my opinion.

Georgia

Doesn't it have good muscle building properties as well as fat burning?

Thanks

Its crazy as you read further and further back on older posts on other forums. Some of the respected guys made threads stating good/proven cycles for newbs and they state "Var only" cycles as one. With no objections. I personally have friends that have ran var solo and had great results. But after reading and learning from these fellows here, I am steering away from var only. So....I Truly dont know what the right answer is.

But the gains made with var only supposedly will not outweigh the shutdown time and recovery time. As it should be run along with test because it will still shut you down just as much without it.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

Urine idiot
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Georgia

For these goals what would be best to run?

Thanks

I would run test prop with var tho. And p90x is your cardio part of your program right, u still doing weight training?
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Georgia

P90x will be the entire thing. I will be going as heavy as possible if I do this.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    For these goals what would be best to run?
    Im going to have to say Diet Brother. I think we all "think" that ours is good, but in reality it isn't. Cardio cardio cardio. I have really neglected Cardio since I started and just finished my first cycle. Gained, but also alittle unwanted fat. Going to have to drop some weight before my next go even though I liked the increase in mass from my first cycle.

Hit up Spongy for your diet needs. I will be going with him fairly soon before my second cycle. Read nothing but praise on his work.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Georgia

I'm on sponges diet right now and it is awesome. I will just run nothing and post the results. See if I'm another success story like you see on the commercials

Thanks

Get your ass into FIIT and run tren/test. you are gonna have to sweat that last bit of fat off
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks

I'd run somethin low dose like 300mgs of test a week with Var at 50 mgs a day. My neighbor is a P90X freak and has been rockin that dvd series for about a solid year now. Neighbor recently switched over to the Insanity dvd series and says its blows P90 outta the water. Says after a year of P90 cant even make it through a complete workout of Insanity yet on week 2. If I were to try a home dvd blast I'd recommend giving Insanity a try from what I've learned. Insanity should give you some really awesome results in 90days with Spongys diet. Keep us updated on what path you chose.

Thanks

I like what Shrugs said about the test and insanity. I try that shit bro and trust me is brutal!!!!! very intense and challenging.

Thanks

Idk man i would personally use p90x as the cardio part of a weight training routine. I do HIIT 5 times a week in the morning, and my regular weight training in the evening and im loving it.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Bro, IMO I would add a little test C or E with that Var. Maybe 200mg a week.
    If you got a solid diet and you are truly eatting clean and don't stray from the diet; then I believe you will be successful in your goal of getting rid of the love handles.
    In regards to the P90X I did it a couple of years ago and it worked for me. You arnt going to gain a shit load of new muscle, but it will harden you up and cut the BF. For me it was a nice recomp.

Good luck bro.

Thanks

I'm on sponges diet right now and it is awesome. I will just run nothing and post the results. See if I'm another success story like you see on the commercials
    ^^^I think this is you're best bet specially if you're cycling^^^

As far as the px90 goes it might fit you for you're goals whatever those might be but I wouldn't run a program like that.... I love my weights to much and I'm Ol school.... It's funny cuz my good friend lastnight when I asked him when u goin to hit the weights again he said "I might jus run that var and do the px90 with my girl" no offense to you georgia but i was like pffffffff lol.

Thanks
    Georgia I thought you were kidding when you posted this thread...

You seriously wanna run var for 90 days on its own? I mean p90x is a terrible program to begin with, but you're gonna be shut down in 10 days. With no injectable test you'll have trouble keeping fat off, energy levels will drop... This won't be pretty.

I don't see a reason for this. You'd do better to hop on some test pp, stack with var, Clen and t-3. Or he'll, run 4 weeks of DNP at 250mg.

Tighten up the diet, tighten up the waste.

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    I would add the p90x cardio, stretching and yoga discs are good to supplement hardcore weight training with. But dude some pull ups and curls with rubber bands aren't gonna do shit.

Georgia

I am using a weighted vest. I wasn't serious about the var but I was wanting ideas on what to run with p90x. I go heavy as possible with a good diet I see good result yes?

Thanks

Bro, nothing wrong with P90X my guess is that all the guys slamming you for wanting to do it have never done it. If you go heavy and all out you will see results. I agree with the guys that are saying real weight training is better; but at the end of the day if you are intense and don't cut corners you will see results.
    Again I highly recommend that you add test even if it's in a low does (100 mg a week). If you can get real var you're going to love it. POB is correct if you run it on your own your going to have issues please add the test bro.

I am using a weighted vest. I wasn't serious about the var but I was wanting ideas on what to run with p90x. I go heavy as possible with a good diet I see good result yes?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast