How's it going guys

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
New to the forum, excited to see other peoples advice and opinions on different subject. You will see me in comments ect. Also been working out 5 days a week for a year after a year of physical therapy from a workplace accident. Nice to meet you all

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Tell a bit about yer current goals - ye powerlifter, bodybuilder or gym rat? Stats?

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
5'9 183lbs when i started lifting it was to get in shape as before my accident i didnt lift at all. But man when i started lifting and started seeing results atm all natural it really drove me to try and have the best body I could personally have. Still super far from where id like to be but came along way from having mostly flab. My goal is to push for mass, i honestly atm dont care bout the cut just want the strength and size. To be honest when i first hit the gym it was embaressing cause i was always small until ome guy told me to ignore the otherd and dont try to lift like them. Told me lift what i can for full sets and proper form and just watch the strength build.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a solid friend there.

Welcome, there's a lot to learn here, and a lot of fun too.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome good to have you on board

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Find yourself a good exercise program or routine and start following it. It will take away the guess work of what to do next while exercising and help you focus more on the sets, reps and how you feel.

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Ya. I been doing it a year and im 30 now. But still consider myself novice. I started out very chubby so i had the weight to turn to muscle. Still try different workouts ect. Might post on the board and ask wht other people muscle group workouts look like.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Do it, maybe one of us will spot something you don't.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to our board. First class group here

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG dude. Lots of information and experience on this board. Stick around.

New Threads