Cut or bulk

Reaction score
Ok and I don't really keep track but I'ma get the myphitnesspal and start tracking. I eat more protein than anything around 200 grams a day but I'ma start keeping track and get that down. I'm only eating two meals a day and snack on almonds and stuff during the day.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I honestly would hold off on the AI until needed. If you see or feel side effects of elevated estrogen or blood work indicates it, then start low and go from there. Some guys need more than others but using too much AI can negatively affect you also. Just be careful and don’t tank your E. But def keep it on hand and have a plan in place. I’m far from the smartest or most experienced guy here
but I did not need an aI on my first cycle
or many cycles at that but I am lucky and not prone to having gyno or other negative side effects of elevated esorgen. You could be the opposite though so have a plan in place
and as the others said cut or bulk is up to you but I would go with gainin as much mass on cycle as you can. As POB said gaining mass with make it easier to loose fat in the long run.

Reaction score
Ok I'll make sure to have it on hand and I'll go ahead and bulk like y'all said cause I know the first cycle will be the best one to grow on so I'm gonna bulk first then cut later on.

New Threads