Start of a cycle

Reaction score
I got a beginners stack they call it now has test-E methandrostenolone and the pct.Now they say 500mg a week for 8 weeks now i take it that 100mg a.day but my question is what size pin and what type.I know there is all different types.I use.one now for gh but that's 100iu.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Slow down Suzuki. I am not sure that you are ready for a Harley. Introduce yoself foo

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Prolly good to read the "First Cycle" sticky. And you don't pin Test E daily, 2x per week is fine. Also good to take a pass on orals for a 1st cycle IMO. Say more about yer PCT.

I'm thinking ye may want to read up a bit before starting this cycle, Mate.

Reaction score
- Methandrostenolone 10 Mg/tab - 160 tabs/8 blisters
- Testosterone Enanthate 250 Mg/ml - 2 vials
- Provimed 50 Mg/tab - 60 tabs/1 box
- Tamoxifen Citrate 20 Mg/tab - 20 tabs/1 blister
- Clomiphene 50 Mg/tab - 20 tabs/1 blister. This is everything i got plus a estro blocker Letrozole

Last edited:
Reaction score
Prolly good to read the "First Cycle" sticky. And you don't pin Test E daily, 2x per week is fine. Also good to take a pass on orals for a 1st cycle IMO. Say more about yer PCT.

I'm thinking ye may want to read up a bit before starting this cycle, Mate.

Yeah going to read up more here before doing cycle maybe.in 2 months I'll start just wanted some helpful info that's all i done other stuff back in the day but that was band in 2004.

Reaction score
I’m more interested in your bikes than your cycle but I’ll say this. You should get more test and run it longer. You should forget the dbol for now. Pin your test twice a week (1ml each dose). As for pct, can’t help you there.

I inject with a 25g, 1”.

Reaction score
I’m more interested in your bikes than your cycle but I’ll say this. You should get more test and run it longer. You should forget the dbol for now. Pin your test twice a week (1ml each dose). As for pct, can’t help you there.

I inject with a 25g, 1”.

Ok i got just about everything waiting on the rest of my pct before i start.

New Threads