Blast and Cruise

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
When I first started years ago PCT was a bitch...The whole up and down gain to lose...Yeah,,,cruising sounds and looks good on paper,,,but the fact of the matter is at 22 that really boxes you in...You should look at the long term,,,,scare tissue,constant pins,cost over years,Red cell count, and that's just for starters...............Cruising really is for either the guys that abused gear early on,,aready have low T,or the large population of men over 45 that have NO T production of their own.....

Lets not confuse cruising with TRT. Trt is medically necessary and “usually” does not exceed 200mg/ week.

Cruising is what I am doing currently: taking enough test in between cycles to keep all my strength and most of my lean mass. I was 299 on cycle and now I’m 280. I’ve been cruising on 450/wk and haven’t lost any strength.

Cruising is for idiots or people who are going on stage IMO.

I am both.

Reaction score
This is a most unwise course of action.

Definitely listen to jin here. One of my firsts posts was asking the same question and he advised against it.

You will lose some gains when you get off but that’s just part of it. You don’t wanna risk messing up your endocrine system at 22

Reactions: Jin

Gabriel

Reaction score
Sorry Jin,,,I see your point...Most of the Guys I know alone with myself,,Don't trust Dr.s.So,they do their own self admit TRT...aka cruising...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry Jin,,,I see your point...Most of the Guys I know alone with myself,,Don't trust Dr.s.So,they do their own self admit TRT...aka cruising...

You may have missed the point or you are still confused on the terminology. Trt is not cruising. Trt is medically necessary as Jin said. Cruising is a choice.

Gabriel

Reaction score
You can call it a cheese sandwich if you want too...

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can call it a cheese sandwich if you want too...
Well, he's definitely 22.

Let's do it your way. Call it B/C, call it TRT, call it whatever you want to. Using AAS on a consistent basis without PCT'ing is a stupid idea on your part. Are you a pro bodybuilder? Are you ready to commit to sticking yourself with a needle every week for the rest of your life? Trust me when I say that most things you consider to be a good idea at 22 are not so amazing at 35+.

You're young but seem determined to do as you've already run a cycle and from what I can tell you're cruising now so there is no point in trying to talk you out of using overall. I think the point that everyone is trying to make to you is to run cycles, not B+C/TRT/Fukacheesesandwich. Your chances of recovering your natural testosterone levels are much higher with this method.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well, he's definitely 22.

Let's do it your way. Call it B/C, call it TRT, call it whatever you want to. Using AAS on a consistent basis without PCT'ing is a stupid idea on your part. Are you a pro bodybuilder? Are you ready to commit to sticking yourself with a needle every week for the rest of your life? Trust me when I say that most things you consider to be a good idea at 22 are not so amazing at 35+.

You're young but seem determined to do as you've already run a cycle and from what I can tell you're cruising now so there is no point in trying to talk you out of using overall. I think the point that everyone is trying to make to you is to run cycles, not B+C/TRT/Fukacheesesandwich. Your chances of recovering your natural testosterone levels are much higher with this method.

He’s not 22. He is middle aged and has terminal cancer.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Time for my opinion!

1. You're too young to cruise.

2. You're too young to use AAS at all (unless competing)

3. You shouldn't cruise until after doing a few cycles.

4. You must accept you'll need AAS forever after cruising.

I was 25 years old before ever using AAS. Be smart about it, OP.

Reaction score
Time for my opinion!

1. You're too young to cruise.

2. You're too young to use AAS at all (unless competing)

3. You shouldn't cruise until after doing a few cycles.

4. You must accept you'll need AAS forever after cruising.

I was 25 years old before ever using AAS. Be smart about it, OP.
Hes at least 40 years old, maybe older.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Last cycle was 22 years ago I guessing I a fair age

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol OP is 22. Hulk was referring to OP. everyone getting all mixed up in this thread

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol OP is 22. Hulk was referring to OP. everyone getting all mixed up in this thread

Thank you, that's correct.

The "mix-ups" happen way too much, I guess I need to start naming the subject(s) in my replies. Then everyone knows who I'm talking to.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Who's on first?

New Threads