Who's British

Reaction score
In no way am i trying to create groups here.

I just thought it would be helpful for me and some of the other British members to know who each other are, so that we can share some information. I know things like the law, and how things are moved about by post are different here and I'm sure a lot of Brits use different sources ect.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I wanna have sex with a Brit, love the accent!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love them brittish army ladies... They used to sun tan on top of our helicopters down range.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not British but here in the UK.

G

Georgia

I talk in a British/Redneck accent all the time. I even have a poster that says 'Keep Calm & Talk in a British Accent'.

But I am British....I think my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather fired the first shot at Lexington....then later betrayed the british and joined the U.S. Then he also had a tomahawk and hunted down those who killed his son and they all called him the 'ghost'.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I talk in a British/Redneck accent all the time. I even have a poster that says 'Keep Calm & Talk in a British Accent'.

But I am British....I think my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather fired the first shot at Lexington....then later betrayed the british and joined the U.S. Then he also had a tomahawk and hunted down those who killed his son and they all called him the 'ghost'.
lol g u funny fucker

New Threads