Hello From AZ, USA

Reaction score
So I don't have enough posts to post a link. I have uploaded a scan of my blood work to my google drive and have a shareable link. It looks like a pretty exhaustive panel. I would greatly appreciate your guys feedback. I have an imgur account but the file is a pdf not an image file. Sorry for the IT help.

Reaction score
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/7A7qQdK"><a href="//imgur.com/7A7qQdK"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hmmm

it is imgur.com/a/7A7qQdK

Last edited:

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome, consistency is key. Small increments and life long changes. You are already on the right path

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on the progress you've already made. There are a lot of guys here smarter than me but my one piece of advice is don't get too caught up w the numbers. Take pictures periodically. You may be holding steady weight wise while actually losing BF. The other guys are spot on w giving your body a break too.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whale cum to ugbb

Reaction score
Thanks. I have been getting discouraged as of late because I'm not dropping like I used to. But I have established a very consistent exercise routine which I never have done before in my life so I know that over the course of a few years that could make all the difference. I've really been learning a lot about nutrition, hormones, workouts all while laughing for the most part reading through prior posts. Great site and group of people.

Not sure if anyone can get my imgur blood work to pull up? imgur(dot)com(slash)a(slash)7A7qQdK (sorry, about no link)

Here is the probably the most pertinent section:

Attachments

• blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
People with more experience will weigh in on your blood work - other than the obvious that your free test is low. You mentioned you are gonna go to a TRT doc here in AZ? What's their protocol and recommendations for you?

Reaction score
Hey BrotherJ,

They are going to start me out on 200mg of Test Cyp once a week for 7 weeks then take labs. I feel pretty excited about how I might feel in a few weeks. Hoping it will compliment the gym work. What were your impressions? I'm just hoping for some better energy levels, maybe mood and motivation. Not sure if the last two are realistic at that dosage. Thanks.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Hey BrotherJ,

They are going to start me out on 200mg of Test Cyp once a week for 7 weeks then take labs. I feel pretty excited about how I might feel in a few weeks. Hoping it will compliment the gym work. What were your impressions? I'm just hoping for some better energy levels, maybe mood and motivation. Not sure if the last two are realistic at that dosage. Thanks.

That's awesome! It's important to get labs throughout, sometimes less is more with TRT. I've been on TRT since January of last year. It took about 2-4 weeks before I saw a drastic change but it improves overall mood, motivation, and recovery, especially when I had the gym and diet dialed in. Just finished a first blast at 500mg about a week ago and back down to a cruise dose at 200.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Block out personal info. Screenshot it. Upload to imgur. Keep it hidden. Copy bbcode and paste it in the text area. It will show the picture.

Welcome

New Threads