So damn tired! Need help!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Reading all this and if it were me, I'd reboot the system. Drop down to a real TRT dose of 150-200 Test for 3 months. Then get your blood work done. If all is good, then work back up. I doubt you'll take this advice but there you have it.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
o first of all thx for the replies, yes I have thought about most of the things u guys sugguested. currently doing nothing but test e 500/wk for the past year or 2. never a big user but constantly cruising on the same amount. Had a nasal septum surgery done few years back so I don't think sleep apnea is the problem. As for diet im eating fairly clean n trains 6 days a week thyroid is all good never plays with drugs like T3 T4. never ever had a problem for first 3 years of gear use then shit hit the fan as e2 went off the roof. ever since then I been watching my bloods 3 things is always out of whack. liver, Rbc + E2. Adex worked at first now im on 0.5mg - 1mg eod doesn't do jack. I can never tell if its too high or too low since im one of those guys that never gets sides cepts for this sleeping issue( most the time the bloods e2 is on the high side). so what u guys reakon should I up the adex or change to 300mg/wk primo for a while?

Couple things I am noticing...

One, sleep apnea does not have to be from a deviated septum, a significant amount of time, it is due from our necks having too much girth because of our larger size. So, you could still have sleep apnea.

Second, I'm noticing you might (potentially) be a little scattered and might be lacking in areas that if you are doing something as extreme as cruising at 500 mg/wk for life, you should really have sorted out and dialed in.

You should, and can easily choose an Ai dose, and then get blood work done 4 weeks later to see where you are. This would answer a whole lot of questions for us. It would answer whether the test e is good, your Ai, where your hemacrit is at, how your tyroid levels are, etc... You are making assumptions based on how you feel, but don't know anything until you pick a course, stick to it, and then get blood work done. Everything else is just speculation and kind of pointless. Please dont take offense to what I am saying, I am honestly trying to help you.

One last thing, you say you "eat pretty clean." I don't know you, only what you tell us... But it made me wonder where your diet is at? As in, are you keeping track of your TDEE and do you have a set plan for your macros and caloric intake based on whatever your goals are? Are you prepping your food ahead of time? This is basic stuff that should be non-negotiable and a huge priority if you are taking this pretty significant health risk.

I'm just sensing some foolishness here....

Last edited:

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Adex eod? Seems a bit a extreme....
I'm currently on 1g test and take 1mg adex every 5days

Find a new adex supplier....that shxt sounds bunk as fuk

Everyones different I run .5 ED to keep inline on TRT and that’s what 90 percent of the guys running TRT are at to stay inline my Doctor as told me.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Over the long term there will likely be damage to the heart and thickening of the heart walls which could lead to heart attack.

You would most likely suffer some benign prostate enlargement which would affect your quality of life; waking up 3-4 times per night to urinate.

Jin how long does it take for that damage to set in and is it permanent or can be reverse of take time off or at least on TRT dose. sounds like the OP needs to really weigh the risk vs reward like you mentioned
it scares me cause sometimes i go 6 months at 500mg. I can relate with the OP sometimes it’s hard to come down once you’ve been riding high for a while ecespecially if you have an addictive personality. But st some point you gotta put health first

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Jin how long does it take for that damage to set in and is it permanent or can be reverse of take time off or at least on TRT dose. sounds like the OP needs to really weigh the risk vs reward like you mentioned
it scares me cause sometimes i go 6 months at 500mg. I can relate with the OP sometimes it’s hard to come down once you’ve been riding high for a while ecespecially if you have an addictive personality. But st some point you gotta put health first

The issue is there have been no studies on this kind of long term, higher dose use in countries other than Italy and Brazil. And even those studies are not very encompassing.

This is what I was told by a senior mod at another board who is a medical professional with access to many medical research papers that are limited to such professionals.

You are playing with Fire, we're just not sure how hot the flame is.

Moderation is the safest course of action in most instances in life. High doses should be limited to shorter runs and moderate doses shouldn’t be used continuously IMO.

My guess is we are talking years and years of use before you see those long term effects.

6 months at 500 isn’t going to kill you. 6 years at 500 could end up causing some issues. This is all speculation by me. My best guess from what I know.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
The issue is there have been no studies on this kind of long term, higher dose use in countries other than Italy and Brazil. And even those studies are not very encompassing.

This is what I was told by a senior mod at another board who is a medical professional with access to many medical research papers that are limited to such professionals.

You are playing with Fire, we're just not sure how hot the flame is.

Moderation is the safest course of action in most instances in life. High doses should be limited to shorter runs and moderate doses shouldn’t be used continuously IMO.

My guess is we are talking years and years of use before you see those long term effects.

6 months at 500 isn’t going to kill you. 6 years at 500 could end up causing some issues. This is all speculation by me. My best guess from what I know.

Makes sense, plus it could probably vary from one person to the next just like anything else
thanks Jin

Reaction score
thx again for the reply guys. Im taking all your advise in consideration. I will get another blood test done soon. so from my understanding liver thyroids kidney e2 can lead to sleepiness am I missing anything else? regarding to donate blood no chance they will take it when they see me lol. o and when I say im on 500mg a week who know what im really on the gear here is so garbage most of it just diluted oil.... but yeah ur right it is time to type it down see how my body reacted.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have spent 12 YEARS researching wakefulness because I want a cure for myself.

Everyone here gave the usual answers that did nothing for me

Orexin, Histamine H3-Receptor antagonism, Noradrenergic variables like norepinephrine, Neuronal Ca2+, Brain catecholamines, etc is where you should look.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
thx again for the reply guys. Im taking all your advise in consideration. I will get another blood test done soon. so from my understanding liver thyroids kidney e2 can lead to sleepiness am I missing anything else? regarding to donate blood no chance they will take it when they see me lol. o and when I say im on 500mg a week who know what im really on the gear here is so garbage most of it just diluted oil.... but yeah ur right it is time to type it down see how my body reacted.

Why wouldn’t they let you donate blood?

Reaction score
Why wouldn't they let me donate blood? wat a weird question? its causes they don't accept anyone that touches needles here.... in their eyes bodybuilders is same as ice meth junkies. Its not like I can freaken hide my 21+ inches arms as well..

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your not meant to tell them

Why wouldn't they let me donate blood? wat a weird question? its causes they don't accept anyone that touches needles here.... in their eyes bodybuilders is same as ice meth junkies. Its not like I can freaken hide my 21+ inches arms as well..

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

Ya you don’t have to tell them...not like your elevated test levels are going to affect the blood
They are more asking about needle use for methesds that re use or share needles
but the blood is tested anyway before it’s given to a paiteint

New Threads