Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Over the long term there will likely be damage to the heart and thickening of the heart walls which could lead to heart attack.

You would most likely suffer some benign prostate enlargement which would affect your quality of life; waking up 3-4 times per night to urinate.
    Jin how long does it take for that damage to set in and is it permanent or can be reverse of take time off or at least on TRT dose. sounds like the OP needs to really weigh the risk vs reward like you mentioned
    it scares me cause sometimes i go 6 months at 500mg. I can relate with the OP sometimes itís hard to come down once youíve been riding high for a while ecespecially if you have an addictive personality. But st some point you gotta put health first

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Texan69 For This Useful Post:

automatondan (04-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,550 Times in 4,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    Jin how long does it take for that damage to set in and is it permanent or can be reverse of take time off or at least on TRT dose. sounds like the OP needs to really weigh the risk vs reward like you mentioned
    it scares me cause sometimes i go 6 months at 500mg. I can relate with the OP sometimes it’s hard to come down once you’ve been riding high for a while ecespecially if you have an addictive personality. But st some point you gotta put health first
    The issue is there have been no studies on this kind of long term, higher dose use in countries other than Italy and Brazil. And even those studies are not very encompassing.

This is what I was told by a senior mod at another board who is a medical professional with access to many medical research papers that are limited to such professionals.

You are playing with Fire, we're just not sure how hot the flame is.

Moderation is the safest course of action in most instances in life. High doses should be limited to shorter runs and moderate doses shouldn’t be used continuously IMO.

My guess is we are talking years and years of use before you see those long term effects.

6 months at 500 isn’t going to kill you. 6 years at 500 could end up causing some issues. This is all speculation by me. My best guess from what I know.

Unrestrained Moderation.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

automatondan (04-11-2019),JuiceTrain (04-10-2019),Metalhead1 (04-14-2019),NbleSavage (04-15-2019),The Tater (04-14-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    The issue is there have been no studies on this kind of long term, higher dose use in countries other than Italy and Brazil. And even those studies are not very encompassing.

This is what I was told by a senior mod at another board who is a medical professional with access to many medical research papers that are limited to such professionals.

You are playing with Fire, we're just not sure how hot the flame is.

Moderation is the safest course of action in most instances in life. High doses should be limited to shorter runs and moderate doses shouldn’t be used continuously IMO.

My guess is we are talking years and years of use before you see those long term effects.

6 months at 500 isn’t going to kill you. 6 years at 500 could end up causing some issues. This is all speculation by me. My best guess from what I know.

Makes sense, plus it could probably vary from one person to the next just like anything else
    thanks Jin

Thanks
    thx again for the reply guys. Im taking all your advise in consideration. I will get another blood test done soon. so from my understanding liver thyroids kidney e2 can lead to sleepiness am I missing anything else? regarding to donate blood no chance they will take it when they see me lol. o and when I say im on 500mg a week who know what im really on the gear here is so garbage most of it just diluted oil.... but yeah ur right it is time to type it down see how my body reacted.

Thanks
    I have spent 12 YEARS researching wakefulness because I want a cure for myself.

Everyone here gave the usual answers that did nothing for me

Orexin, Histamine H3-Receptor antagonism, Noradrenergic variables like norepinephrine, Neuronal Ca2+, Brain catecholamines, etc is where you should look.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingajinga View Post
    thx again for the reply guys. Im taking all your advise in consideration. I will get another blood test done soon. so from my understanding liver thyroids kidney e2 can lead to sleepiness am I missing anything else? regarding to donate blood no chance they will take it when they see me lol. o and when I say im on 500mg a week who know what im really on the gear here is so garbage most of it just diluted oil.... but yeah ur right it is time to type it down see how my body reacted.
    Why wouldn’t they let you donate blood?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 818 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    Why wouldn’t they let you donate blood?
    His crit level is likely 70% by now....... lol
    Unicorn Hunter Level - Expert

!!First Cycle Info - Click Here!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

automatondan (04-15-2019),Texan69 (04-22-2019)

Thanks
    Why wouldn't they let me donate blood? wat a weird question? its causes they don't accept anyone that touches needles here.... in their eyes bodybuilders is same as ice meth junkies. Its not like I can freaken hide my 21+ inches arms as well..

Thanks
    Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,020 Posts
    Your not meant to tell them

Why wouldn't they let me donate blood? wat a weird question? its causes they don't accept anyone that touches needles here.... in their eyes bodybuilders is same as ice meth junkies. Its not like I can freaken hide my 21+ inches arms as well..
    Your better to be looking at it than looking for it..Me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Metalhead1 (04-21-2019)

Thanks
    Ya you don’t have to tell them...not like your elevated test levels are going to affect the blood
    They are more asking about needle use for methesds that re use or share needles
    but the blood is tested anyway before it’s given to a paiteint

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123