Needle Dosposal

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Stick them in your gutters to prevent bird nests. Kinda would like to see a pigeon on Tren.

Watching a squirrel carry coconuts made it all worth while.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Fill Piñatas.

Reactions: Jin

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Syringes in the trash. Needles in a protein container. When it’s full I tape it up and throw that shit in the trash can.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use a empty milk gallon and soon as its full i tape the lid and double bag it and throw out when sanitation picks up garbage

Reaction score
If you’re not using a pick up or disposal service pour hot candle wax in your full plastic containers then duck tape the lid and put them in the trash. The wax helps the container from breaking and if it binds the pins together. This was standard practice ( as per health dept) for many industries dealing with sharps during the 80-early 90’s. Sharps pick up services are fairly easy to find these days but expensive.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
I have a son with type 1 diabetes and doc said render need useless cap and trash. Laundry container sounds pretty slick. :32 (19):

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Sharps containers. A friend works on a boo-boo bus and he just hands them to me

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Needles capped and put in sealed container in trash

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
https://safeneedledisposal.org/state-search/

Has some disposal techniques and info. Also you can type in your zip code and they might have some disposal locations near you.

Or you can play darts while driving and try to aim for the homeless.

I take injections for psoriasis so I have two full sharps containers. Wanted to do the right thing so I found the site Steve shared through a Google search several months ago. The collection point nearest me is the police department in the next town over. **** THAT! I don't get down with cops on any level. Much less something that they could misconstrue as illegal behavior.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The important thing to remember is separating needles from syringes ... the syringe is much larger ... and may just be thrown away with normal garbage ... only the sharps or needles need to be place in seal safe containers ...

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
https://safeneedledisposal.org/state-search/

Has some disposal techniques and info. Also you can type in your zip code and they might have some disposal locations near you.

Or you can play darts while driving and try to aim for the homeless.

bump because the website is super helpful.
Just looked at the state I grew up in (as it’s the place I find most difficult to dispose when I go back to visit the folks) - and the health department sponsored tactic is to put the pins in a bleach container. Okey dokey.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I take injections for psoriasis so I have two full sharps containers. Wanted to do the right thing so I found the site Steve shared through a Google search several months ago. The collection point nearest me is the police department in the next town over. **** THAT! I don't get down with cops on any level. Much less something that they could misconstrue as illegal behavior.

I'm sure if you asked the popo, they would even come right in your house and get them if you asked nicely.

JM750

Reaction score
I use empty tide jugs. I pull the plungers out and cut them in half with side cutters.

New Threads