thinking of running anadrol but have some questions

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
My sleep suffers with high doses of just about any compound. Hard to imagine 25 of drol doing it but everybody is different.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
1 week in 25 mg/day up 2 lbs hard to tell but lifts seem to have gone up but it might just be a mental thing. so far sides have been increased heart rate probably from anxiety, a bit more aggression (not complaining about that) and feeling a little tired but a little coffee fixes that. was thinking of upping to 50 mg/day and continuing for 3 more weeks opinions?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started at 50mg a day and felt nothing. Jumped to 100 and had to quit. My temper started getting way out of hand. I had to pull over once bc I got so pissed at a guy riding my ass I thought I was going to have a heart attack. No exaggeration. Other than that and bloating it was fine.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
How much should I aim to gain per week? At first I gained a couple pounds in a few days then stalled out do I upped my calories a bit and have been putting on almost a pound a day.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just go to 50 and if you aren't gaining 2lbs per week then you aren't eating nearly enough. Right after going on drol I can gain like 8lbs in week one.

You should be stuffing your face with meat and carbs till it hurts.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Just go to 50 and if you aren't gaining 2lbs per week then you aren't eating nearly enough. Right after going on drol I can gain like 8lbs in week one.

You should be stuffing your face with meat and carbs till it hurts.

I'm on the end of week 2 and up 6 lbs. Week 1 was at 25 week 2 was 50 I upped my cals 2 days ago and have went up a pound a day since.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on the end of week 2 and up 6 lbs. Week 1 was at 25 week 2 was 50 I upped my cals 2 days ago and have went up a pound a day since.

Sounds about right. You mentioned you stalled out though. As you grow your caloric needs grow too. Sometimes minor additions can help. Like adding a glass of whole milk at each meal.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds about right. You mentioned you stalled out though. As you grow your caloric needs grow too. Sometimes minor additions can help. Like adding a glass of whole milk at each meal.

Truth spoken.

Remember Abombs were my first "traditional" AAS and I was bad nervous LOL

Adrol beat Epitiostanol in LBM gain. Methasterone (superdrol) cant beat any oral.

If Adrol could cut fat too, like Epi cuts fat, Adrol woulda made Epi obsolete for me.

Good luck OP!

New Threads