NPP vs deca

Reaction score
I’m mapping out my next cycle and I know I wanna add in another oil compound. Not sure if I wanna do NPP or deca with a kickstart of 5 weeks 50mg dbol. I know the biggest difference is the pinning frequency but other than that what are some differences and what do you guys tend to like more on cycle?

Reactions: CJ

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
deca on a cycle for me. I love NPP off cycle for joint pain at a low dose.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
NPP for me, if you react bad to it it’ll clear your body faster.
How long do you plan on running it?
I also notice less bloat on NPP not sure if it’s
just a coincidence or if there’s a real reason for it.

Reaction score
NPP for me, if you react bad to it it’ll clear your body faster.
How long do you plan on running it?
I also notice less bloat on NPP not sure if it’s
just a coincidence or if there’s a real reason for it.
ok that’s what I was kind of researching is that withNPP the bloat isn’t so bad and also that it doesn’t shut you down as hard. Plus being able to have it clear my body quickly is another upside. I plan on running 100mg EOD for 12 weeks. Do you guys run test at the usual 500 a week along with it?

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
ok that’s what I was kind of researching is that withNPP the bloat isn’t so bad and also that it doesn’t shut you down as hard. Plus being able to have it clear my body quickly is another upside. I plan on running 100mg EOD for 12 weeks. Do you guys run test at the usual 500 a week along with it?

Do you have any sides at 500mg test a week?

Quite a few people are doing trt dose with the other compounds higher with good results.

I personally like my test higher.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
If you’re gonna run either then u shouldn’t care about the bloat. Yea no one wants to be a bloated **** but if that’s the case use something that doesn’t aromatize as much. Deca and npp are king for bulking. Embrace that bloat and get strong and big as fukk

Reaction score
Do you have any sides at 500mg test a week?

Quite a few people are doing trt dose with the other compounds higher with good results.

I personally like my test higher.

no sides at all at 500 a week. Do you guys recommend caber with this or could I get away with aromasin only?

Reaction score
If you’re gonna run either then u shouldn’t care about the bloat. Yea no one wants to be a bloated **** but if that’s the case use something that doesn’t aromatize as much. Deca and npp are king for bulking. Embrace that bloat and get strong and big as fukk

i don’t mind the bloat I actually get a lot more compliments on my size with it. Bulk is the plan so I guess I better embrace it.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

I have always ran my test higher than my NPP but I’ve always done lower doses of NPP or deca. I wanna day Jin runs more deca than test but I could be wrong I don’t wanna speak for him. But I wanna say he has posted about it before and gave some good advice on it. May wanna search the threads for that post
i remember it being quite informative

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
no sides at all at 500 a week. Do you guys recommend caber with this or could I get away with aromasin only?

Have it on hand at the very least. The sides can be nasty with caber so if you can get away without using it or at least a lot of it that would be ideal. But as you know make sure to get bloods before and during.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I have always ran my test higher than my NPP but I’ve always done lower doses of NPP or deca. I wanna day Jin runs more deca than test but I could be wrong I don’t wanna speak for him. But I wanna say he has posted about it before and gave some good advice on it. May wanna search the threads for that post
i remember it being quite informative

He did and had great results. He also worked his ass off for them.

Ive ran cycles with lower test, and it just never felt right to me. Just preference

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I started out running 400/400 test/deca for three weeks, then went to 400 test, 300 deca for the last two weeks. I can't decide if I want to finish out at 400/400 or keep it at 400/300 for the rest of the cycle. I have more than enough to go either way.

When this is over, I will obtain some NPP or more Deca to keep on hand for joint support at a low dose. While deca takes a long time to kick in, I worry that NPP would turn me into a human pincushion. I'm already on TRT, so I have no fears about a permanent shutdown.

Reaction score
I had actually read that a while back. Seems like you can’t go wrong either way. I still need to consider how much it will shut me down and from reading some posts people say that they never got back to normal after running decca

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All AAS is gonna shut you down. Not sure what you mean here by how much it's gonna shut you down?  If you're referring to recovering then yeah, you need to make a choice on whether any of this is worth it to you.

Reaction score
All AAS is gonna shut you down. Not sure what you mean here by how much it's gonna shut you down?  If you're referring to recovering then yeah, you need to make a choice on whether any of this is worth it to you.

I see. So this is how people end up on trt.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I see. So this is how people end up on trt.

Depends on the person. I never did a single cycle prior to needing TRT until my mid-40's. A friend of mine was on TRT, cycled with Deca and a lot more and was able to recover in his late 40's. It's a crap shoot.

New Threads