Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 Times in 1,267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    I still have never tried it..I want to just to see if it has dope like effects
    Its not like that. You won't feel much at all. All I noticed is that my headache went away and so did the pain from my tendonitis. Better than ibprofin would do. I also felt less irritable. But mildly.
    "We are the white knights of the darker side of athletics." -HollyWoodCole

Thanks
    It is safe. Retards use it wrong. Like anything...
    [[[---ROT---]]]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rot-Iron66 For This Useful Post:

956Vette (04-17-2019)

Thanks
    I took some years ago, it gave me slight tunnel vision mixed with 2 cups of coffee.
    Live Laugh Love Lift.

Thanks
    A friend of mine got off Suboxone with powdered kratom. He is doing great. Like someone else said, you can die from too much water. It has it's benefits
    "You wouldn't know Gains if it was giving you a rim job". -Pillar of balance

Thanks
    I have been taking kratom for about a year now. I was able to get off Norco from a back injury years ago that hooked me. This stuff is amazing and I know people that got off other stronger opiates by using kratom as a means of cessation.

Look up mitragyna speciose, that's the plants clinical name and the one of the main active components is: 7-α-hydroxymitragynine... Big pharma is spreading propaganda in an effort to steer people from using it. Since it can not be patented they have everything to loose and nothing to gain from people using it to stop taking their poison.

Cheers,

Clever Guy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clever Guy For This Useful Post:

956Vette (04-17-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by automatondan View Post
    From what I have read, because the suppliment industry is widely unregulated, shady Kratom companies were lacing their products with actual opiods and other dangerous substances to "enhance" it's effect. There have been cases of newborn babies being born with DTs due to opiods laced into Kratom products that the pregnant mother was taking. Kratom itself is pretty much harmless and has far more benefits than dangers. You just have to make sure you have a trusted organic raw source to order from.

Most of the deaths reported are correlation, not proven causation. From what I have read, in most of the deaths other more dangerous prescription (and/or illicit) drugs were also found in their system.
    I’d be really interested to see who is going to risk let alone spend the money on lackng it with real Opoids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I never noticed any great effect. Apparently I was doing it wrong.
    Not wrong just junk

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    I still have never tried it..I want to just to see if it has dope like effects
    if it’s real it’s like taking any opioid

Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    Before you get your balls stuck in your ass, I was 95% joking.

I actually think the data is bullshit because finding real kratom is ****ing impossible lmao
    One of the easiest things to get or use to be

Quote Originally Posted by automatondan View Post
    Its not like that. You won't feel much at all. All I noticed is that my headache went away and so did the pain from my tendonitis. Better than ibprofin would do. I also felt less irritable. But mildly.
    You didn’t have good stuff
    DON’T BE AFRAID TO GIVE UP THE GOOD TO GO FOR THE GREAT

Thanks
    Btw not a expert but mingled in it and yes different strands do different stuff I never was a fan of mind altering stuff but tried it for pin, energy, anxiety etc works great if you wanna be high all the time , I rather be in pain then In a different state of mind , just my two cents.
    DON’T BE AFRAID TO GIVE UP THE GOOD TO GO FOR THE GREAT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    But I thought it was natural and perfectly safe????

Kratom – a plant grown naturally in Southeast Asia and often sold in powder capsules – was a cause of death in 91 overdoses in the United States from July 2016 to December 2017, according to a report released Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/...cid=mm6814a2_w
    The last time a report like this came out it turned out that most of the deaths also had loperamide on board..which is just OTC diarrhea medication extremely dangerous when taken in the high amounts necessary to give them an opiate effect. Basically heroin junkies are taking a bunch of other things with massive amounts of kratom and we all have to pay the price because it feeds in to reefer madness 2019.
    They do the same shit with accidents related to Marijuana use.. I've seen articles where an accident was blamed on legal weed by LE and then in the fine print the person was also drunk off their ass.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    But I thought it was natural and perfectly safe????

Kratom – a plant grown naturally in Southeast Asia and often sold in powder capsules – was a cause of death in 91 overdoses in the United States from July 2016 to December 2017, according to a report released Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/...cid=mm6814a2_w
    I'm pissed my state took it away in 2016.

Now they are removing pain medicine nationally.

I hate weed. Kratom was one option for me when pain is too great.

Being smart, I used another way to get a specific plant's alkaloids to help me.
    Pro genetics for not dying.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hulksmash For This Useful Post:

automatondan (04-19-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
    The last time a report like this came out it turned out that most of the deaths also had loperamide on board..which is just OTC diarrhea medication extremely dangerous when taken in the high amounts necessary to give them an opiate effect. Basically heroin junkies are taking a bunch of other things with massive amounts of kratom and we all have to pay the price because it feeds in to reefer madness 2019.
    They do the same shit with accidents related to Marijuana use.. I've seen articles where an accident was blamed on legal weed by LE and then in the fine print the person was also drunk off their ass.
    Loperamide can't pass the blood-brain barrier.

So junkies used/use massive doses in hopes that some amount will cross the BBB.

Loperadmide with a nanoparticle can cross the BBB, so they used that and anecdotes of massive doses working to experiment with high-dose loperamide in hopes of getting a high.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maijah View Post
    A friend of mine got off Suboxone with powdered kratom. He is doing great. Like someone else said, you can die from too much water. It has it's benefits
    Exactly.

It's great; the effects lasted for 6 hours minimum for me. It was a cross between tramadol and oxycodone for my body.

I took too much one time and the euphoria was like I took tramadol and oxy at the same time. I knew then a war would start over it because people were going to ruin it, using it only for a high.

Thank God poppies (somniferum) remain legal.

Thanks
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15239078
    Meanwhile, Tylenol is a leading cause of liver failure, causes over 100,000 hospitalizations a year and about 500 deaths a year.. And IMO does absolutely nothing for pain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12