19 and need True help

Reaction score
My dad introduced me to this forum when I was 16. He has been lifting for quite some time now and has many friends here. Over the years of reading threads after threads of different cycles, stacks, work out plans and everything, I have finally decided to ask something I truly can not solve.
My problem is that I am in college pursuing a finance job in New York and I have a girlfriend of 3 years together In Indiana. I currently am a freshman attending a good college with my girlfriend. I am truly working hard and she knows that but gets mad at me for working so hard. I try to explain to her that hard work now will let us be financially free when we are older so we can experience the cool things in life like traveling and experiencing cool things. She is stuck in a high school, snowflake, millennial mind and would rather be a cheerleader at my university than support me and my hard work.
She does support me and does care about me but I think we want two different things in life.
What should I do?

I really have high respect for the men and women in this forum.
(I am sorry this is off topic but it has also been hurting my gains recently/Joking)
- Thank you

German89

Elite
Reaction score
You guys are young.

Do you.

Let her do herself.

Be faithful.

If, she feels you arent spending enough time with her and, in your heart, you know it's TRUE. Do the right thing. Which, I cant tell you what that is. Make money or. Make the love of your life happy?

Money isnt everything. Dont be a slave to society. You're 19. You got your shit together. Be thankful, have fun!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol is this for real? GTFO. Your dad, who has lot of friends here, introduced you to a steriod Internet forum when you were 16? And instead of going to your "dad" for advice you come here, bunch of juice head strangers on an Internet forum. Lol your dad is n asshole. And so are you.

Reaction score
Actually, he and his friends are great guys with great morals. You actually sound very disrespectful and unintelligent, I see you have a lot of posts and stuff but that doesn't give you credibility in the real world.
- Thank you for your opinion though

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I know you’re banned but for anyone else reading this I’ll pretend it’s real.

Deadweight will always try and hold you back in life. Good people will help you improve yourself.

Just make sure she isn’t trying to help you with work/life balance and you’re misreading it. Otherwise, move on and hope to reconnect when she grows up.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
So to some things up it's either
A) Establish a career or B) Date a cheerleader
Haha Haha...man if you seriously have to consider that a tough decision you're in for a rude awakening in life kid.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I have to stop drinking. I'm turning into a fukking vagina.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I just want to experience cool things in life like traveling and experiencing cool things...

New Threads