Who do you model your workouts after?

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Just curious as to who you guys model your gym workouts after! Me personally i follow seth feroce workouts on youtube. Try and copy all his workouts and try and follow his advice on real food. Anyone else listen to and maybe mimic someone? If so who

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm not Seth Feroce, so I don't do Seth Feroce's workout. I do an appropriate split and exercises for where I'm at currently. Tried and tested basics for now.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I just stick to the classic lifts that I have always been taught to do. My stepfather was an amateur body builder when I was a child so he helped me develop this "power building" program that combines strength training with accessory exercises. Every workout starts with the classic barbell lift for that particular exercise (bench press for chest, squat for legs, deadlift for back, and overhead press for shoulders). After that, I pick four to five accessory exercises using machines, cables, or dumbbells that support the main exercise performed.

Also, I have turned into a psychopath doing cardio, namely using the elliptical or adaptive motion trainer.

Now, I just hope I didn't royally hose my left bicep last night.... If I did, this will be a HUGE setback. :(

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Ya i only been seriously workout for a year. I find his videos best, the way he describes everything. Its like sitting in sxhool and finding a teacher you like with a subject your interested in delivery on a topic is key. And it helps when he says dont be a pussy so thats what i repeat when the workout gets hard. But hey to each their own right

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
In my heart it’s Dusty Henshaw, In reality it’s some schizophrenic ADHD Russel Simmons thing.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not Seth Feroce, so I don't do Seth Feroce's workout. I do an appropriate split and exercises for where I'm at currently. Tried and tested basics for now.

In the famous words of Seth Feroce "Let's fukk shit up!" Hahaha

andy

Elite
Reaction score
John Meadows
Seth Feroce

just taking notes and implementing some moves, but basically my routines come from me

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
I like Ben Pollack's intensity - If my eyes aren't all popping out and looking crazy I figure I'm not trying hard enough.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
It was an evolution. When I was 15 it was Arnold. When I was in my 20s it was Yates. Now, in my 40s, it’s me.

haa.. I used to actually do Arnold’s workouts in the Encyclopedia when I was 15-16.

Then I was into the HIT for a bit...

Eventually settled into what felt best and gave the best results for me.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Dorian. Always Dorian. But Dorian, my way. But it's still Dorian.