Anyone try par Pharmaceutical products?

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hove some par Pharmaceutical Anavar 10mg , was wondering if anyone had tried them . They are a generic company in the u.s . What are the differences between a generic brand and brand named company?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Well to answer you question, the only difference between generic and brand name pharma is the initial patent and after that, advertising. Any chance you're mixing up your terminology? The difference between pharmaceutical made drugs and under ground labs?

Last edited:

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well to answer you question, the only difference between generic and brand name pharma is the initial patent and after that, advertising. Anay chance you're mixing up your terminology? The difference between pharmaceutical made drugs and under ground labs?

Was actually just just curious on the difference of generic and brand name, and if anyone has had any experience with this pharmaceutical company var.

was also wondering if it’s ok to take Anavar that’s a few months expired, guessing only downfall is a drop in potency?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
personally dont have knowledge of that brand

How many do you have & what dosage are you planing

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hopefully you are not just planning on taking var alone for this cycle?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are a former client of mine. Based on what I’ve seen regarding how they run their company, I wouldn’t trust their products.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are a former client of mine. Based on what I’ve seen regarding how they run their company, I wouldn’t trust their products.
Well there ya go OP. Can't hit any closer to home than that.

It's actually unusual for anyone to know something about most of these UGL's, much less actually know the people.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Former client of yours? So in other words they are not a pharmaceutical company and a ugl?

New Threads